dwc97

Feb 14, 2021
anyone know how to get past the cartel basement?its sped up so i have no idea what to do other than hit the switch then hit the door and run back to the spot

notreallyhere

Aug 9, 2016
Well good news is the game is updated. Bad news is that it's unplayable: mouse doesn't show up when starting the game and no keys are working because there's a new window letting everyone know that the game is coming to steam soon. Yes I tried mashing the keyboard hoping something would work, no luck.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Well good news is the game is updated. Bad news is that it's unplayable: mouse doesn't show up when starting the game and no keys are working because there's a new window letting everyone know that the game is coming to steam soon. Yes I tried mashing the keyboard hoping something would work, no luck.
Every time the game is updated, it's only worth trying after the 3rd or 4th biggie build...

Reactions: vireker

vova228322

Aug 4, 2021
If you have the new version, could you upload it here please?

3.40 star(s) 70 Votes