What’s new in update?
1) New office archive scene

2) New Boss scene

3) Motel scenes

4) Road girl scene

5) Little webcam update

6) One massage artt

7) Apartaments owner scene

BTW, got many questions about beatemup mechanic. It's not for this update, I don’t even know for sure whether we will add this to the game. Initially, I assumed something like a separate small mini-game with this mechanic.

This is what he posted before the update not sure if he changed anything i dont have access to newest post

kokom1700

Feb 18, 2024
Okay guys, I spent over an hour watching each of the updated scenes mentioned above one by one. There were a total of 7 scenes, 5 small scenes, and 2 large scenes, all of which were pretty good. The one that made me laugh the most was the fake hero in the office (I don't know what his name is, that white haired fat guy) who finally fucked our heroine. After finishing, he even said something like a dream (XD. I don't know when this game will be updated, but are there only these 7 scenes in the past 6 months? I hope to play the full version this year.

Reactions: fallen76

fallen76

Jun 2, 2017
Okay guys, I spent over an hour watching each of the updated scenes mentioned above one by one. There were a total of 7 scenes, 5 small scenes, and 2 large scenes, all of which were pretty good. The one that made me laugh the most was the fake hero in the office (I don't know what his name is, that white haired fat guy) who finally fucked our heroine. After finishing, he even said something like a dream (XD. I don't know when this game will be updated, but are there only these 7 scenes in the past 6 months? I hope to play the full version this year.
can you provide a save file before the new content if possible?

micbmw

Oct 18, 2023
after the first sex wait 10 days
Thank you, somehow I load one save, pass like 4-5 weeks, i even tried to not pay for 4 consecutive weeks, but now I try and works :p lol, nothing special tho xD I must remember how to get into that archive, but it was somewhere in this topic :)

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Cheers for the new Update, but holy shit man the missing sound for the chibis in the gallery is STILL not fixed.

At this point, i don't believe i ever will. That was the only thing i had time to check, will talk about the actual contents of the update once i got to them.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 70 Votes