OtakuLegend

Dec 4, 2023
Great game, nifty combat concept, progression is slow and makes little sense. And I'm wondering if my save bricked itself from time to time.

I don't know how to click the temple? It's got a massive exclamation mark over it, but at no time of day does it actually let me click it.

So it's time to play "IS MY SAVE... A BRICK!?" Is my save a brick if I can't click the temple after rejecting Clark and having fun lady time in the shower? The quest log is stuck on saying "Take a shower" but the quest log is routinely bad.

Very best of luck to the maker, hope bugs are ironed out, probably gonna just end up getting a 100% cheat save, but I hope I don't have to.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Just a quick question, and sorry if it's been asked before : is the game playable from scratch (and hopefully enjoyable?) in its current state ?

I remember downloading the game (maybe a year back?), and it was so obnoxiously laggy and bugged that I had to stop playing.

kami desu ne

Feb 6, 2022
Someone tell me what 9.6 is offering for the story.
Is it containing the story after where she is deframed by the elixir and John comes to save or is it just a pre capture update where you are given some new animations.

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Okay, revising my expectations and maybe just "hopefully playable" then?
Still, thank you for replying. I guess I'm going to wait for a couple more versions.
I've tried 1-2 versions ago (and I for sure won't touch it until `full` release). It was indeed somewhat playable, and you can even reach a certain end of current content (if you're lucky and stubborn enough). But enjoyable...oh good lord...maybe if you are hard into bdsm on the receiving side.

Some arts are cool...but if you can get em outside of play cycle, you better do it.

3.40 star(s) 70 Votes