kraken1993

Aug 12, 2022
Hello everyone,who have save with SUITS Milena,Street fighter,super hero,harley quinn,lolipop,dog? I havent time to start game eat the begin,so please...

alberto222

Sep 22, 2018
I have a problem with the quest "I need the right clothes to get into trust,..." on fame 5. When i go in my bedroom and click on the wardrobe the only outfit I have is the nightdress and nothing else. Anyone can let me know if I am missing something?

Reactions: XostN

DinoAlpaca

Aug 18, 2024
Same for me, someone can help ?
New apartment owner scene how to guide:

Anabel has to be at fame level 8 for this to trigger.

1. Encounter apartment owner like normal.
2. Purposely do not pay rent and Anabel will get standing doggy style as "payment" (like normal)
3. After the encounter with the apartment owner, wait 10 (maybe more) in-game days for him to return.
4. When he returns, Anabel will ask to rent the apartment again, but owner will raise the rent price to $5000 as compensation for the initial non-payment (standing doggy style)
5. Since Anabel "can't" pay she will relent and the apartment owner will have his fun in a new sex position.

As of version 0.96, standing doggy style will be replaced with new position; at least the apartment will be rent free. Also, you the player do not have the option to pay the $5000 to avoid the new sex scene.

Bukston

Dec 28, 2022
Hi! I have two technical questions, maybe someone will know the answer.

1. Do each of these episodes have to be played separately? Or after starting with the "start" option I will be able to go through each of them? (green marked screen).
1.jpg
2. Does your gallery also look bugged? Immediately after unpacking the game, some elements are unlocked and some look like they are stacked on top of each other (red marked screen).

2.jpg
Thanks!

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes