DarkLord92

Nov 7, 2020
Hi! I have two technical questions, maybe someone will know the answer.

1. Do each of these episodes have to be played separately? Or after starting with the "start" option I will be able to go through each of them? (green marked screen).
View attachment 3966440
2. Does your gallery also look bugged? Immediately after unpacking the game, some elements are unlocked and some look like they are stacked on top of each other (red marked screen).

View attachment 3966439
Thanks!
Just start if you want all the adventure and yes the gallery is bug

Reactions: Bukston

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
what happened to gamesize? my folder 9.19 is 6,6gb, while the dl is around 1,2?

edit: wow ok, 1,2 blows up to 7,6.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I played the game through every scene,if the gallery won't expand only after a scene is unlocked. The final non-repeatable pic i saw presumably
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, it is the end of the current version? Just want to be sure before i shelf it till steam release.

Pastero94

Mar 7, 2018
I have a problem with the quest "I need the right clothes to get into trust,..." on fame 5. When i go in my bedroom and click on the wardrobe the only outfit I have is the nightdress and nothing else. Anyone can let me know if I am missing something?
Any solution, I have the same problem

Bukston

Dec 28, 2022
Hi! Has anyone else gotten stuck between levels 8 and 9?

Bez tytułu.png

I have 699/700 exp and can't do anything else.

(I checked the thread and in my case there was no interview with the fake Sluterella, I don't have a conversation with my boss about the 111th floor and no one in the office has any other conversation options apart from the standard ones.)

Anyone had a similar problem? How to trigger interview with the fake Sluterella or other events?

Last edited:
Reactions: Anabel_111

DinoAlpaca

Aug 18, 2024
Hi! Has anyone else gotten stuck between levels 8 and 9?

View attachment 3975859

I have 699/700 exp and can't do anything else.

(I checked the thread and in my case there was no interview with the fake Sluterella, I don't have a conversation with my boss about the 111th floor and no one in the office has any other conversation options apart from the standard ones.)

Anyone had a similar problem? How to trigger interview with the fake Sluterella or other events?
To further the story (fame 8 to fame 9) from where you are:

From there, the story should fall into place and later you'll see fake Sluterella's interview. Personally, I label "doppelganger" Sluterella with charming names such as:

Xlnnn

Aug 27, 2024
Is the main story already completed? If it is could someone tell me what the ending is? Because from what I've seen it looks like the ending the bad guy wins, I would really like it if this game had a happy ending for Anabel. :(

Bukston

Dec 28, 2022
To further the story (fame 8 to fame 9) from where you are:

From there, the story should fall into place and later you'll see fake Sluterella's interview. Personally, I label "doppelganger" Sluterella with charming names such as:
Thanks! it worked well. I would never have thought of that.

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes