• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed The Lewd of the Cock Rings: The Return of Doug Fooker [Final] [Feral Termite]

Nov 22, 2021
Look I know these games get a lot of hate but I really for some reason love them. The first time I played a Doug Fooker game I was like "WTF" but now I eagerly await new ones honestly. I wish some of the designs were more polished and the scenes were less clunky but I think these have a charm to them. Yes they are a bit off and weird for some but they aren't boring lol

Reactions: Feraltermite

Feraltermite

Jan 22, 2023
Look I know these games get a lot of hate but I really for some reason love them. The first time I played a Doug Fooker game I was like "WTF" but now I eagerly await new ones honestly. I wish some of the designs were more polished and the scenes were less clunky but I think these have a charm to them. Yes they are a bit off and weird for some but they aren't boring lol
Thank you so much. Very sweet of you. I actually just want to create games that make people laugh.