• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Sengai

Sep 19, 2017
the art isn't quite accurate but looks good and im a sucker for a good parody game, ptw

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
apparently the main show has ALOT of girls so plenty of 'material' to pull from. art is decent and doesnt stick to the unsexy original artwork but keeps it in mind for character design which is a + for me
noticed that the OP image lacks the baby and the mother, i can understand avoiding the baby since pretty sure the site wont let you go full garabatoz but why no mom?
looking forward to the games future, hope it wont have 2 updates then be abandoned like way too many other promising games

• Red Heart
Reactions: DMFnsfw

Jinxery

Feb 22, 2019
I will not lie to you all.

I like incest games even if i've never had an experience. But when they're underage it weirds me out. I do like a good loli, although the Loud House fandom traumatizes me. I will try this one, at least it's not AI art. Hope there's good sandbox elements, like peeking, teasing and ultimately, free use situations. Those three are my trinity of the inbreed mess visual adventure.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
I dont know how this one got the upload approval, i tried to upload here another TLH game in this forum, the one made by Kebecmaslow on Pixiv(that has a lot off potencial too), but got nuked because de R7 of this forum. I was following this project too, glad that got the approval.

Reactions: Sall

terryeon

Aug 9, 2017
The characters in this show have more personality and more work put into the setting of the show than most animated shows do. It's not typical of western animation which is probably part of the reason why devs want to parody it. Imagine it makes coming up with story and content quite easy. But not sure why they're mostly french devs though.

And I can't stand behind the artwork on this game except the background & minimap faces which I do like. The dev has bad proportions, does side/front views that combine both views, draws a circle for the head and keeps the circle instead of a skull shape, has bad placement of anatomy for some characters tho oddly not switching to the side/front depending on the sprite, and just in general needs a lot of improvement. Some of the CG is okay but the sprites suffer a lot and some CG suffers as well.

Just to prove a point, I adjusted the torso length by about 20 pixels on photoshop and you can see the difference. Note that is all I did because I don't have enough skill to do anything more in a timely manner and I would make a game if I wanna invest hours and hours on doing artwork.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I feel like the proportions are small/short because they want it to look more "loli" but with the circle heads I'm not honestly sure if that's the case and think it's just a bad trait of their art style. I only know one thing for certain. That teapot with ears is creepy as fuck. Disney had enough sense to not put ears on it in beauty and the beast so why did this dev think it's okay? Not cool. When a tea pot is creepier than the lolis then you got serious issues with your game.

And not sure if this matters, but I only used unren to look at their art style and didn't actually play this game. I was only interested in understanding why it looked so wrong and I found out why in a hurry. But I did quite like their backgrounds & that art style is good on the minimap face icons. Just the rest of it that is making me hope this artist redoes the character artwork and learns to improve it because they clearly have skill but just didn't care to perfect it first.

DoctorThanks77

Feb 10, 2020
The loud house fanbase is infamous for really playing into the incest and loli thing, even hijacked the wiki to document their own fan canon of... Lincoln's daughters or also known as "Sin Kids"

it's gotten so bad that /co/ banishes all attempts to make a Loud House general thread straight to /trash/

Reactions: Tintron

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
If the dev is here on f95, will Lincoln's mom Rita also be an option for "practicing"?

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Also to the dev, could you use 11labs voice ai to clone all the character voices and put them in?
Though unfortunately voice cloning is only available 9n the paid tiers

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Just played it and wow are the characters expressive.
I don't mind the stylised artstyle at all

Reactions: DMFnsfw
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes