4.70 star(s) 53 Votes

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
All the art is being replaced with 3D or just sprites? I'm personally really liking the current art
xdd I was joking, there is no way I'm going to replace 6 months of work because someone who didn't even played the game wanted me to do so. I plan to redraw most of the sprites in the future for better art, but not for DIFFERENT art so dont worry :)

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 181MB
Compressed size Q90: 66MB

PC Q90 = /

Version: [Demo]
Hey, that is appreciated! I made some compressions for the mobile version too and will make the filesize even lower on both versions too in the future, I know the struggle of playing 1gb game on old android phones xDD

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
cant wait for mah girl Leni, bit concerning incest isnt in the tags but im sure that'll be addressed

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Hi!, Due to recent increase of new people into the game, I updated a very detailed FAQ on itchio.
I talk about current and future content of the game, tags, kinks, characters, etc...

Reactions: vilewe7570

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
Hi!, Due to recent increase of new people into the game, I updated a very detailed FAQ on itchio.
I talk about current and future content of the game, tags, kinks, characters, etc...
thank you for that consideration

Reactions: DMFnsfw

Machina4

Mar 4, 2019
i believe i saw 2 or 3 other games that were loud house's parodies. one that was updated for about a year or two. but this one is already better than any. the art is interesting but more important is the navigation inside the game is pretty great, easy to use and easy to understand. The game is so far perfectly stable. Sure, the game does not have much content so far, but it set a pretty strong base to make it a good game. been userfriendly and stable is 2 aspect of a game that is too often neglige and make you actually enjoy playing

so far, it's the most promising new game i saw in the last 6 months. it could climb amongst of the best game such as Glamour, Summertime Saga and many other.

terryeon

Aug 9, 2017
I was about to say "Thanks for the feedback!", until you said you didn't even played the game, still, I will take your words into consideration:
I will replace all the sprites with new ones made with Daz3D on the next update, "The Teapot Update™ (coming soon)"
xdd I was joking, there is no way I'm going to replace 6 months of work because someone who didn't even played the game wanted me to do so. I plan to redraw most of the sprites in the future for better art, but not for DIFFERENT art so dont worry :)
Those posts did nothing but make me feel pity for you.

Also, do use daz3d. You do not seem to own drawing figures. Using 3d modeling software like daz3d/blender/autodesk/ect is a digital answer to fixing perspective issues you're having in your artwork. And daz3d I believe comes with various view modes such as wire and such to farther assist you.

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes