4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Why does it say that it was released early last year? The itch page doesn't seem to go back further than two months.
I think its an error in the "2022" part, because 2023-02-02 was the day that according to itch.io, the game started getting clicks coming from this site
I started working on the game in June, made the Itch.io page public on October 11, and I published the first downloadable demo (pc and Linux only) on December 14.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
we all know everyone would only play it cause of lucy ;3 so without lucy no game !
But... But... I'm playing for Luna, Though it appears that the relationship with the sisters it's gonna be "practice" for Ronnie Ann so I have to grit my teeth about that little fact :censored:

Reactions: Phalkiu1

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
we all know everyone would only play it cause of lucy ;3 so without lucy no game !
I have plans for her in chapter 2 OR 3, she is one of my favs so...
But... But... I'm playing for Luna, Though it appears that the relationship with the sisters it's gonna be "practice" for Ronnie Ann so I have to grit my teeth about that little fact :censored:
Hehe... "practice" is what Lincoln will thought at first... ;)

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Hehe... "practice" is what Lincoln will thought at first... ;)
No, dude, don't give me hope, I want an actual relationship with Linc and Luna, and I've seen your Q&A saying that the plan is to keep Luna with Sam.

Hahaha, sorry if I sound whiny but sincerely if I could get a solely LunaXLinc game I would take it over any Harem game, what you're doing here is magic so far since most parody games I find, I think are not very good at all, but anyways whatever my opinion with Luna at the end I'm sure I'm gonna like some other parts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DMFnsfw

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Patreon would ban this game right out. Even if it wasn't loli, they don't allow incest content on the platform either.
He could post a sort of defused version of it or make a sort of blog where he just posts a few things that are not sexual.
Buy me coffee would also be an alternative.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
He could post a sort of defused version of it or make a sort of blog where he just posts a few things that are not sexual.
Buy me coffee would also be an alternative.
Patreon would ban this game right out. Even if it wasn't loli, they don't allow incest content on the platform either.
there is the thing... Patreon doesnt care what you post ON THE PAGE, they will ban you even if you happen to draw loli or incest in another site, even if its not related to the project to support :confused:
Im currently looking for other ways besides fanbox due to it being a bit complicated with the Japanese Yen thing.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, not bad, it gave me quite a bit BUT the part of including the younger sisters (the 4 youngest) is definitely not right... maybe if they end up being bigger (some experiment by Lisa, for example) it would be better but leaving it like that will definitely end with problems (at the forum regulation level and at the patreon level).

Good luck, we'll see how far this goes.

Jul 1, 2018
Ok, not bad, it gave me quite a bit BUT the part of including the younger sisters (the 4 youngest) is definitely not right... maybe if they end up being bigger (some experiment by Lisa, for example) it would be better but leaving it like that will definitely end with problems (at the forum regulation level and at the patreon level).

Afaik dev doesn't have patreon, and since 2d loli stuff is allowed [i think?] (insexual awakening for example) I doubt there will be problems here.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Afaik dev doesn't have patreon, and since 2d loli stuff is allowed [i think?] (insexual awakening for example) I doubt there will be problems here.
I think Insexual Awakening only has a Subscribestar and a KoFi
I'm still checking the different possibilities besides Fanbox that:
  • Accepts loli/incest content, or at least doesn't care if I post it in another site (not like Patreon)
  • Works in Argentina
maybe something like KoFi but haven't checked it yet

About the forum regulation, I didn't uploaded or posted the game here by myself because I wasn't sure yet if games that are still in a starting state were accepted or not.
Anyways, in next updates there will be loli content (the 4 youngest sisters, not counting Lily), I guess it will be up to the uploader and the mods to update the uploads or not in the future.

Reactions: vilewe7570

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
IA have a patreon page and are called sexy curse studio
Think it's no problem if you for example give tips on drawing on your patreon page or just write about programming and set up a private channel on your Discord server depending on the price level where users can see the stuff. This should only be a suggestion

Reactions: /htg/anon

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
IA have a patreon page and are called sexy curse studio
Think it's no problem if you for example give tips on drawing on your patreon page or just write about programming and set up a private channel on your Discord server depending on the price level where users can see the stuff. This should only be a suggestion
Bruuuuh I never thought of that, that's really clever. I will try to set up a Patreon soon then.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Bruuuuh I never thought of that, that's really clever. I will try to set up a Patreon soon then.
I don't know if that's meant sarcastically or.... I'm a little blind in that respect and I'm sorry if I upset them.
Only well-intentioned on my part.

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes