4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I don't know if that's meant sarcastically or.... I'm a little blind in that respect and I'm sorry if I upset them.
Only well-intentioned on my part.
No no no! I'm being serious, dude. I needed help with the "Only Fanbox" thing for months, out of fear for any future TOS changes, and because much people dont like or dont know how to use Fanbox, and you helped me :) .
I will work on some not-obviously-related content for Patreon and create an account later.
I'm sorry if I was too excited, but its true that I needed a solution like this

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I've never seen this cartoon, not sure if it wasn't big here in Brazil or what.

I'am sure it's more enjoyable to play for someone that actually watched the cartoon and knows all the characters, but it was an enjoyable experience even for someone like me that never watched a single episode, you have great art and a good foundation for the story. Good luck and keep it up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DMFnsfw

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Hi!
CatSpeaker is working on the final parts of the script, while I'm polishing and adding the last bits of code and art for this first chapter.
ALSO I finally created a (public) , don't make me regret this lol.
This does NOT replace the supporter-exclusive server.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1677636615714.png
1677636730061.png
1677636802552.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão: [Demo]

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Love the art/style. Good luck with the game. Any rough estimate when you get your supporter release will be ready?

• Red Heart
Reactions: DMFnsfw

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
Hi everyone, I'm CatSpeaker, head writer on "The Lewdest House" and by that I mean, D.M.F. decides what direction he wants the story to go, and I write the dialog. We really put a lot of work into this, DMF more than me since he's drawing and programming everything.... But I'm really proud of how the dialog and Animation work together and we hope you all love it!

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm CatSpeaker, head writer on "The Lewdest House" and by that I mean, D.M.F. decides what direction he wants the story to go, and I write the dialog. We really put a lot of work into this, DMF more than me since he's drawing and programming everything.... But I'm really proud of how the dialog and Animation work together and we hope you all love it!
Good job this is only a demo and its already the best loud house game on the site and i hope you can make it even better good luck

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
The English version is currently finished. I did my last run on correcting typos and tuning up the dialog more. DMF is handling the translation into his native Spanish. We want the public release to be dual-lingo given the fanbase is largely made up of English and Spanish speakers.

D's also adding in the last couple art pieces he wants. Dude's a hard worker and does basically everything, but it's on track.

I've started writing chapter 2's dialog.

/htg/anon

Aug 12, 2017
The English version is currently finished. I did my last run on correcting typos and tuning up the dialog more. DMF is handling the translation into his native Spanish. We want the public release to be dual-lingo given the fanbase is largely made up of English and Spanish speakers.

D's also adding in the last couple art pieces he wants. Dude's a hard worker and does basically everything, but it's on track.

I've started writing chapter 2's dialog.
Thank you for the update Catspeaker, I just want you to know I've read your fics and I really enjoy them. You're one of the top LH fic writers, no question.

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm still writing those stories, but I've been having a lot of fun doing this visual novel with D.

Honestly it's a dream come true for me, I've always wanted to do something like this, and I was very fortunate that D allowed me to help him...It started with just me doing some translation work and then he let me have even more freedom to create scenes and write new stuff..

It's just a blast..

I always wanted to turn "Shadow of his Heart" into a visual novel... with Lincoln having to decide between Ronnie Anne, Lucy, Lynn, and Leni.... Hell that's why I'm going to do 4 different endings for it, so the fanbase gets to decide which one is their 'personal' ending..

But this is the next best thing... and since it's also focused on hawt sex, it's a lot of fun to write towards getting to the 'good stuff'.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes