4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

TheshadowofH

May 24, 2021
Its a pretty common and random problem with RenPy. No fix known (that I know) but it usually triggers if the game is installed "too deep" inside a lot of folders.
Try running it from the Desktop or Documents
It didn't work. thanks for the help; looking forward to the next update.

• Sad
Reactions: DMFnsfw

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I know this game will have multiple encounters w/ the sisters but will that be considered as Harem? Since I've noticed it's not tagged here.

/htg/anon

Aug 12, 2017
I love all the girls... Really I do... Love them enough to make sure when I write them, each of them gets special attention and has their best parts highlighted....

But Lori is my personal favorite... and I really don't think there's enough *Good* Loricoln stuff out there... Chapter 3 is tentatively planned to be Lori focused.... but right now we're on Chapter 2.... D and I have talked about it... Chapter 3 will see Lori realizing just how special her little brother is, and how he's always been there for more... It's just brainstorming right now, but as a Loricoln fan I wanna make it really special.

But chapter 2 is Lucycoln focused and I love our little goth, so I gotta work on that for the moment... But I hope to make all us Loricoln fans happy when we get there!
I'm surprised to hear you say you're primarily a Loricoln fan, since your works are mostly Lucy/Lynn focused it seemed. :unsure:

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
I'm surprised to hear you say you're primarily a Loricoln fan, since your works are mostly Lucy/Lynn focused it seemed. :unsure:
When I first got into the fandom, I thought about what would make the best and most internally coherent stories... and given Lynn and Lucy are the closest to Lincoln in age... I thought it was more 'realistic' for a romance to develop with one of them...

Also they're probably my favorites after Lori.... my real life Fiancee' is basically Lynn Loud, so it's real easy to write her for me.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I noticed Lynn's racing screenshot0001.png number is different in the screenshot0002.png next scene and I'm curious is Lucy going to be next to show her love for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you need to add a vaginal sex tag also virgin tag to and I'm so looking forward to more updates also I love games that has fantasy family fun time like is game:love::devilish:

dailandemon

Aug 23, 2018
Oh well, although the Loud House can become an awesome erotic game, there are a few things that prevents it, you all know which ones.
The game looks nice, lets see how long before either it's abandoned or gets the axe.

KismetGames

Apr 3, 2023
I've never actually seen this show, but the characters, art style, expressions, etc. are done so well that I still found it really good. I wish there was more, but that's plenty of games on here. Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart

Xaninha

May 15, 2020
thx DMFnsfw the first chapter was pretty good,high praises, gonna wait the next chp with high expectation, keep the good work hermano !!!!

• Red Heart

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Loving the game so far, hopefully this one atleast reaches a point where's there's plenty of content if it gets abandoned. Not alot of parodies get to a good point (Especially not DxD ones surprisingly. You'd think an anime with so much lore and sex potential would be popular). I can really only name 3-4 creators who've completed a parody game now that I think of it.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Loving the game so far, hopefully this one atleast reaches a point where's there's plenty of content if it gets abandoned. Not alot of parodies get to a good point (Especially not DxD ones surprisingly. You'd think an anime with so much lore and sex potential would be popular). I can really only name 3-4 creators who've completed a parody game now that I think of it.
I know... let's change that!

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
When can we get close to the mother. Doing naughty things with her ???? But that will never happen, will it???....

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes