4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

mirgin

Jan 16, 2021
Incest is what the game is about, you will be able (eventually, with every update) fuck all the sisters (not Lily, tho). Xray/interal view is something I plan to add as an optional thing to turn on/off, but not a priority right now.
About impregnation, and other stuff like cumflation, futa, oppai loli etc: I would add that stuff (But no impregnation tho) as an optional thing that would not change the story in any way, but way later in the development of the game... Months, years maybe who knows :confused:
definitely add futa ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DMFnsfw

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
Any Rita content (the mom)?

Right now the focus is on the main girls (Sans Lily of course) we want to get through all the sisters and Ronnie, since that was the promise of the initial pitch... Be Lincoln, fuck your sisters and Ronnie.

There will be some fanservice here and there of other characters, but D and I want that main focus to be on the siblings.

After that? If it's popular enough and demand is there and D wants to draw it, I'll write it.

I don't wanna make promises since D is the lead on this project, and like I said, he has to want to draw it... but I can think of some excuses to get some Ritacoln and Lilycoln in there... though at that point it would be decidingly purposefully silly and for smut reasons alone...

As opposed to the *attempt* at a good romantic and smut story with the sisters...

Like the only way we could do Lilycoln is with time travel or Lisa doing something that ages her up.....Again this isn't promises of that content, it's just me spitting ideas of how I'd have to pith it for D to draw it and program it...

But for the moment, it's just the sisters and Ronnie with some fanservice here and there.

flybyshooter

Jun 9, 2019
I just finished Ch 1 and it was very good! Nice hook for the next character who is probably going to be the main for chapter 3 there. Great job all around! I just hope that girls who have started getting together with Lincoln don't fade into background characters as more chapters get released.

To be honest, before playing I was wondering how they were going to handle Lori and Bobby's relationship to realistically give Lincoln a shot with her and the solution they came up with works quite well. I really hope that is the last we see of Bobby though, I think slowly flipping Lori's obsession from Bobby to Lincoln would be far more interesting and funny than keeping Bobby in the story. I really hope we are not going to get sex scenes between Lori and Bobby. =/

• Red Heart

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
ok that story was well written i love it... wonder why it's lagging... when i tried the demo it's not like that at all...
Thanks! CatSpeaker did an awesome work tbh.
You had lag in an specific part of the game? What platform?

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
I just finished Ch 1 and it was very good! Nice hook for the next character who is probably going to be the main for chapter 3 there. Great job all around! I just hope that girls who have started getting together with Lincoln don't fade into background characters as more chapters get released.

To be honest, before playing I was wondering how they were going to handle Lori and Bobby's relationship to realistically give Lincoln a shot with her and the solution they came up with works quite well. I really hope that is the last we see of Bobby though, I think slowly flipping Lori's obsession from Bobby to Lincoln would be far more interesting and funny than keeping Bobby in the story. I really hope we are not going to get sex scenes between Lori and Bobby. =/
I love all the girls... Really I do... Love them enough to make sure when I write them, each of them gets special attention and has their best parts highlighted....

But Lori is my personal favorite... and I really don't think there's enough *Good* Loricoln stuff out there... Chapter 3 is tentatively planned to be Lori focused.... but right now we're on Chapter 2.... D and I have talked about it... Chapter 3 will see Lori realizing just how special her little brother is, and how he's always been there for more... It's just brainstorming right now, but as a Loricoln fan I wanna make it really special.

But chapter 2 is Lucycoln focused and I love our little goth, so I gotta work on that for the moment... But I hope to make all us Loricoln fans happy when we get there!

Johnboi649

Nov 14, 2018
I just played this game and wow great work! The gameplay, the artwork and the writing are all fantastic. I'm looking forward to the future

• Red Heart

jotto

Mar 18, 2020
The game is REALLY GOOD, I recommend it. It has nice art and a nice storyline. Will watch out for this for sure! Keep it up ^^

• Red Heart

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
I love all the girls... Really I do... Love them enough to make sure when I write them, each of them gets special attention and has their best parts highlighted....

But Lori is my personal favorite... and I really don't think there's enough *Good* Loricoln stuff out there... Chapter 3 is tentatively planned to be Lori focused.... but right now we're on Chapter 2.... D and I have talked about it... Chapter 3 will see Lori realizing just how special her little brother is, and how he's always been there for more... It's just brainstorming right now, but as a Loricoln fan I wanna make it really special.

But chapter 2 is Lucycoln focused and I love our little goth, so I gotta work on that for the moment... But I hope to make all us Loricoln fans happy when we get there!
Another Lori fan! I am looking forward to chapter 3!

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
So - why is there a "sandbox" tag, although the game is obviously a visual novel in chapters?
No idea, but it WILL be sandbox with chapters starting on next chapter. I guess they saw the House Map screenshot and added the tag.
Atm, its not sandbox, but has a very little free roam part in one of the days

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes