4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

117xxx

Jun 23, 2021
FBI! OPEN THE DOOR!joke:)
I haven't play this game but I think it may be remove because this site is a litte sensitive.They removed a lot of loli game.

• Sad
Reactions: DMFnsfw

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I haven't play this game but I think it may be remove because this site is a litte sensitive.They removed a lot of loli game.
I didn't even bothered to upload the game there because of that. Maybe in future updates when I add actual loli content they may remove it, or leave old versions.
Still, loli is always playing with fire :confused:

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Any chance of a Subscribestar? I would love to support but fanbox is kinda strange and itch.io is hard to keep track of updates.
Thanks for considering supporting, dude.
I have a that is still in the "Profile Under Review Hell" :( so for now, only Fanbox (also, loli and incest aren't allowed on Patreon so...) And yes, Fanbox is 'weird' lol.
Anyways, I will update here too when there are new versions or updates. Im planning to (re)opening a public Discord server in the future, but not sure yet, I hate moderating, and the fact I'm a lurker doesn't help

MaxJake

Jul 16, 2018
Impregnation+incest+animation+x-ray(internal view)=Best game for fapping!
DMFnsfw, what do you think about it, is any of this planned?

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Impregnation+incest+animation+x-ray(internal view)=Best game for fapping!
DMFnsfw, what do you think about it, is any of this planned?
Incest is what the game is about, you will be able (eventually, with every update) fuck all the sisters (not Lily, tho). Xray/interal view is something I plan to add as an optional thing to turn on/off, but not a priority right now.
About impregnation, and other stuff like cumflation, futa, oppai loli etc: I would add that stuff (But no impregnation tho) as an optional thing that would not change the story in any way, but way later in the development of the game... Months, years maybe who knows :confused:

MaxJake

Jul 16, 2018
Incest is what the game is about, you will be able (eventually, with every update) fuck all the sisters (not Lily, tho). Xray/interal view is something I plan to add as an optional thing to turn on/off, but not a priority right now.
About impregnation, and other stuff like cumflation, futa, oppai loli etc: I would add that stuff (But no impregnation tho) as an optional thing that would not change the story in any way, but way later in the development of the game... Months, years maybe who knows :confused:
But no impregnation
So sad, rip game for me.
Good luck in all your endeavors!

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
So if I'm correct, f95 has nothing against lolicon as long as it's drawn, best example IA there is here to play with.

Reactions: Eland51298

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Question out of interest: Are there seces with the mother and for which siblings are there no seces?
For now its just the demo of the first chapter, on this first chapter, there will be sex scenes with Lynn.
eventually, there will be sex scenes with all of Lincoln's sisters (Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn, Lucy, Lana, Lola, and Lisa) but not Lily...
There will be no sex scenes involving Lincoln and his mother. Still, there will be some random scenes with some fanservice.

The reason I'm not including her as a dateable character, is because I can't find a reason in the story for it, it just doesn't make sense in the story.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
For now its just the demo of the first chapter, on this first chapter, there will be sex scenes with Lynn.
eventually, there will be sex scenes with all of Lincoln's sisters (Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn, Lucy, Lana, Lola, and Lisa) but not Lily...
There will be no sex scenes involving Lincoln and his mother. Still, there will be some random scenes with some fanservice.

The reason I'm not including her as a dateable character, is because I can't find a reason in the story for it, it just doesn't make sense in the story.
Rest In Pepperoni.
It was good while it lasted. Mom can't help with the training and no animations.
Um, goodluck?

Reactions: jetama

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020

And will it be possible to do the other girls not related to Lincoln?
Like Lori's rival carol pingrey?

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
Dad gets hit by a bus and after a month or two she gets lonely and horney after not getting laid every night like she obviously was before. It is a trope but there is a reason devs use it.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Mac version, please!!!
Is there going to be a mac version in the near future?
Yes! just uploaded a MAC VERSION to . shoutouts to the anon who helped me with that.
Without breaking the rule about mentioning other games as a developer, I would just say that in THIS game, I want to focus on the main cast + Ronnie ann. Something that even the show creators left in the dark after season 3...
I follow the show's original premise: "1 boy with 10 sisters", as simple as that. No secondary characters, no OCs, no fanon. That's also why I don't focus on Rita neither

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Why does it say that it was released early last year? The itch page doesn't seem to go back further than two months.

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes