4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Thanks, I'm glad it does!
I guess I'm not the only that feels identified with this, lol:

1711149656202.png
Just replace "release date" with any other deadline were you have to get things done.
I may not be a woman but my mood varies on a monthly cycle.

Now I'm back to my normal self :) the supporter exclusive went nice without any bug.

------------------------------------------

Also, I guess its a good time for some info regarding next update:

- I have to finish the WIP illustrations that are currently on this update
- In the meantime, CatSpeaker will proofread it
- After both of us finish, I will translate to Spanish
- If I finish in 30 days or less, then chapter 2 will be full, ready and public! (0.2.1)
- If I don't, then in 30 days it will be public "as it is" :/
- THEN I will make an announcement for anyone who wants to help translate the game.

1711151116805.png

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
called the lewdest house, but should be called the Vanilla one, with those lack of tags.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
called the lewdest house, but should be called the Vanilla one, with those lack of tags.
Yeah, school setting is unnecessary as it only happens in the prologue for a short time. But it should have anal, spanking, harem, and some tags regarding the tone of the story. I dont remember if there are tags regarding translations too, but Spanish and Russian (at least for first chapter.)

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Yeah, school setting is unnecessary as it only happens in the prologue for a short time. But it should have anal, spanking, harem, and some tags regarding the tone of the story. I dont remember if there are tags regarding translations too, but Spanish and Russian (at least for first chapter.)
so it has repeatable anal?

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Yes, after having anal with Lynn for the first time, you can repeat on the next one.
I plan to have repeatable scenes in the future as they get "unlocked"
just played the two chapters! great premise. however, extremely short experience, and id say its more linear than sandbox. but its good. i do wish it was more sandbox. say i could go up to either sister and say "hey lets" and so on. be great.

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
just played the two chapters! great premise. however, extremely short experience, and id say its more linear than sandbox. but its good. i do wish it was more sandbox. say i could go up to either sister and say "hey lets" and so on. be great.
The game is probably going to get a little more sandboxy in Chapter 4.... As that's when we plan to open up the city of Royal Woods and introduce more side activities (like banging the non-main girls).

But as the game is following the premise of a central story, there has to be linearity to it. Each sister is a 'chapter' in their own.

As for the length of the game... We are just two guys, and I have a day job. We could have filled it with some pointless grinding mechanics like so many other VN's out there do to artificially extend the experience, but we're much more focused on Quality over Quantity.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
The game is probably going to get a little more sandboxy in Chapter 4.... As that's when we plan to open up the city of Royal Woods and introduce more side activities (like banging the non-main girls).

But as the game is following the premise of a central story, there has to be linearity to it. Each sister is a 'chapter' in their own.

As for the length of the game... We are just two guys, and I have a day job. We could have filled it with some pointless grinding mechanics like so many other VN's out there do to artificially extend the experience, but we're much more focused on Quality over Quantity.
respect. once theres a system where i can roam round and talk to the girls to repeatedly fuck em. then ill be happy. i just wanna eat and fuck butts whenever i want. add that and ill be happy xD

• Red Heart
Reactions: DMFnsfw

n-a

Dec 25, 2019
I have to say, i enjoy the comments in your code nearly as much as the writing of the game itself.
Which by the way is very good.
Keep up the great work <3.

A tip if i may be so rude as to give one while not being asked for it (i hope that's ok):
First and foremost: what ever works best for you is what you should go with.

you might want to consider to move the variable declaration for the characters (or in general) into their own thematic files.
e.g. under your `engine` folder a folder for characters where the character files will live etc.

ProCons
Makes it easier to maintain and extend in the futuregenerates a bit more overhead while the proj. is small (will pay out in the long run though as the proj. starts to grow)
If your team should ever start to grow it's easier to find where stuff goes for new members, meaning less time needed to get to the productive side of thingsppl. will have a easier time looking through the code (if you dislike it that is, since it's your code after all -- just say the word and i'll stop looking through it)
More files means less code in a file, means a single file gets more readableMore files, means more tabs in the editor

Fair warning ... i DO NOT have experience with renpy (i'm working on that atm.), i have experince in other programming languages/frameworks/engines though.
So take what i said with a grain of salt, as i don't know the limitations of renpy yet.

Have a great rest of the weekend/week who ever may read this ^^/

• Red Heart
Mar 7, 2023
I know this is still in development but, what happened here?
Capture.PNG
I used Snipping Tool to get the image because I can never seem to get screen capture to work.
I did crop it a little so it's not full size. I've just never seen an image split like this.

• Hey there
Reactions: Karnewarrior

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Vergil Status happened.

though really its just what happens when you skip. It's a renpy bug that'll never get fixed.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I have to say, i enjoy the comments in your code nearly as much as the writing of the game itself.
Which by the way is very good.
Keep up the great work <3.

A tip if i may be so rude as to give one while not being asked for it (i hope that's ok):
First and foremost: what ever works best for you is what you should go with.

you might want to consider to move the variable declaration for the characters (or in general) into their own thematic files.
e.g. under your `engine` folder a folder for characters where the character files will live etc.

ProCons
Makes it easier to maintain and extend in the futuregenerates a bit more overhead while the proj. is small (will pay out in the long run though as the proj. starts to grow)
If your team should ever start to grow it's easier to find where stuff goes for new members, meaning less time needed to get to the productive side of thingsppl. will have a easier time looking through the code (if you dislike it that is, since it's your code after all -- just say the word and i'll stop looking through it)
More files means less code in a file, means a single file gets more readableMore files, means more tabs in the editor

Fair warning ... i DO NOT have experience with renpy (i'm working on that atm.), i have experince in other programming languages/frameworks/engines though.
So take what i said with a grain of salt, as i don't know the limitations of renpy yet.

Have a great rest of the weekend/week who ever may read this ^^/
Thank you!! Yes, I started with very few files when I launched the demo, I even tought that a single file per chapter would be enough but now I have them separsted on days, not counting the free roams lol.

Im working with renpy knowing damn well that its meant to be easy to open and mod, and Im ok with that, so dont worry ;)

This is my first programming, all I know about python is thanks to this, so I make sure to comment everything because if one day I need help, a future (actual) programmer could navigate trought it easily.
The next "big" bunch of code, besides the chapter story itaelf, will be a shop/item/outfits system, Im sure that woukd require its own file/s

• Red Heart
Reactions: John573

vestigialpenis

May 13, 2023
Thank you!! Yes, I started with very few files when I launched the demo, I even tought that a single file per chapter would be enough but now I have them separsted on days, not counting the free roams lol.

Im working with renpy knowing damn well that its meant to be easy to open and mod, and Im ok with that, so dont worry ;)

This is my first programming, all I know about python is thanks to this, so I make sure to comment everything because if one day I need help, a future (actual) programmer could navigate trought it easily.
The next "big" bunch of code, besides the chapter story itaelf, will be a shop/item/outfits system, Im sure that woukd require its own file/s
outfit system would be awesome

Mar 7, 2023
I know this is still in development but, what happened here?
View attachment 3472905
I used Snipping Tool to get the image because I can never seem to get screen capture to work.
I did crop it a little so it's not full size. I've just never seen an image split like this.
This gets even worse in Lynn's sex scene at the end of chapter 1. I'm not going to try and capture it too because it makes my computer lag while trying to view the cg's. Has anyone else experienced this? I tried redownloading the game and it's still doing it.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
This gets even worse in Lynn's sex scene at the end of chapter 1. I'm not going to try and capture it too because it makes my computer lag while trying to view the cg's. Has anyone else experienced this? I tried redownloading the game and it's still doing it.
I had the same problem on several Renpy games till I found this.
Hold down the shift key when starting the game. An option screen will pop up instead. Choose different option for your video renderer and restart. If you still have a problem try different setting. options.jpg

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes