4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

kamen2d

Apr 8, 2020
With the scene after the carwash where you hear a conversation between Lincoln's parents, will there be scenes between the father and Rita? or the father with one of the daughters in the future?

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
With the scene after the carwash where you hear a conversation between Lincoln's parents, will there be scenes between the father and Rita? or the father with one of the daughters in the future?
For the first one, idk, nobody asked so far for it so I doubt, it would probably be optional too, or at least a short and silly scene or something, for the second thing, is a no.

Reactions: kamen2d

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
For the first one, idk, nobody asked so far for it so I doubt, it would probably be optional too, or at least a short and silly scene or something, for the second thing, is a no.
In my opinion, the father wouldn't even have to participate much (only of course in the restaurant to help his son earn money), because the story is about the MC with the sisters, the friend and the mother, the rest I think would just be sausage stuffing in a game that is perfect the way it is, with you getting to know each sister more and more and becoming attached to them and getting between the Taboo, the passion for the friend and everything else.

Reactions: rejejvaca

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
While there will be (optional) lewd scenes between Lincoln and Rita.... Just as DMF put simply, Lynn Sr will remain completely normal in regards to his relationship with his daughters and son.

As for Rita and Lynn Sr getting it on? We did talk about a hypothetical scene where Lincoln is trapped in the Parent's bedroom closet with a sister and they end up spying on a scene between Mom and Dad, and end up engaging in a little fun themselves..

So it's a possibility!

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Oh, ok, THAT'S a bug, lol. I will check it later. You can ignore it. Thanks for the heads up
No problem, it happened to me 3 times in the game, I thought it was a sticker or something collectible that you opened kkkkkkk

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
People on the Discord server already know this, but I will post it here just in case

Some of you already know, last week we talked in the Supporter channel about SubscribeStar, Patreon, and Fanbox, and due to having to deal with more and more restrictions that appear every day, we decided to go to Patreon. But there are some rules that we have to respect there.
  • No copyrighted characters (We are going to rename the characters, and change a little their designs, not too much as I already did for artistic reasons, also, you are going to be able to mod the game anyways so its not a big deal)
  • No incest (we are going to replace words like "sister", "brother", etc, again, easily moddeable, Catspeaker Again already finished the new changes.)
  • And third, we can't use art already associated with this game, because it already has incest on it, so from now on, on the meantime at least, we are going to replace the current art with IA generated images
    , I know, I know, this sucks, but its for the better until I redraw everything again.
  • Also, we talked with Patreon's review team, their staff are pushing for a little more inclusivity in their creators, and due to CatS being white and me being a superior Argentinian pureblood, we need to at least change the protagonist of the game (remember, Lincoln has white hair) so from now, until we make a character creator for the game, Lincoln will be black.
I hope you understand that this is for the better, and have a nice April Fools day <3

1711997621877.png

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
People on the Discord server already know this, but I will post it here just in case

Some of you already know, last week we talked in the Supporter channel about SubscribeStar, Patreon, and Fanbox, and due to having to deal with more and more restrictions that appear every day, we decided to go to Patreon. But there are some rules that we have to respect there.
  • No copyrighted characters (We are going to rename the characters, and change a little their designs, not too much as I already did for artistic reasons, also, you are going to be able to mod the game anyways so its not a big deal)
  • No incest (we are going to replace words like "sister", "brother", etc, again, easily moddeable, Catspeaker Again already finished the new changes.)
  • And third, we can't use art already associated with this game, because it already has incest on it, so from now on, on the meantime at least, we are going to replace the current art with IA generated images
    , I know, I know, this sucks, but its for the better until I redraw everything again.
  • Also, we talked with Patreon's review team, their staff are pushing for a little more inclusivity in their creators, and due to CatS being white and me being a superior Argentinian pureblood, we need to at least change the protagonist of the game (remember, Lincoln has white hair) so from now, until we make a character creator for the game, Lincoln will be black.
I hope you understand that this is for the better, and have a nice April Fools day <3

View attachment 3500215
You forgot the Loli aspect...so, super huge boobs...or futa....or hanging down to the knees...

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, small boobs don't work. As everyone is doubtlessly already aware, all adult women are enormously stacked in the chesticles. The idea that you're screwing a girl without H-cup titties is really just an excuse for pedophilia, since it naturally looks like a child when a character has mere double-Ds. To say nothing of school uniforms, particularly catholic school uniforms, which are likewise exclusively used by catholic schoolgirls and aren't common fetishwear.

It's wild how some people forget all that. You might think that there's a whole Naughty America series basically all about adult women with small tits in school uniforms getting fucked stupid. But clearly nobody would enjoy such a thing.

Rprood

Mar 10, 2024
hello I just discovered the game which seems to be really good but my English is really bad so I would like to know if there will be a French version?

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
hello I just discovered the game which seems to be really good but my English is really bad so I would like to know if there will be a French version?
If there will be french translators, then yes.
It will be ready for anyone to translate after the finished public version is ready

Mar 7, 2023

View attachment 3500215
I honestly hope this is an April Fool's prank and not true. If it's true, you just lost someone who was interested in this game when it's fully completed.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I honestly hope this is an April Fool's prank and not true. If it's true, you just lost someone who was interested in this game when it's fully completed.
Dont worry dude, its an April Fools joke, at the end of the post I say "happy april fools" and there are some pranks at the bottom of the image

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes