4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah now that you mention it, the Game does lack considerably in Left 4 Dead 2 Content. Might need to consider making a seperate game mode or Mini game to make up for it.

Reactions: sandwich_eater

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Next April Fools we get a surprise update that's just a short, shitposty L4D VN with deliberately poor writing and AI art and zero explaination from the devs where it came from and no mention of it ever again, save for "removed Zoey" in the next changelog.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Next April Fools we get a surprise update that's just a short, shitposty L4D VN with deliberately poor writing and AI art and zero explaination from the devs where it came from and no mention of it ever again, save for "removed Zoey" in the next changelog.

• Haha
Reactions: Karnewarrior

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I think they deleted their original and created a new one. The names are different.
Yes, I made a new one some months ago (the old one was in the waiting limbo for more than a year)
I have been spamming SS with daily emails for a month now.
The bad thing is that nobody follows me on twitter, and fanbox/itchio's numbers are always private, this means that SS has no way to known if this is actually a known game or not.
I hate this, it's not secure, financially speaking.

DiegoRV19

Dec 19, 2023
esta bien el juego pero desaprovechar el genero milf porque en la serie hay varias milf que el juego podría
aprovechar

Reactions: DMFnsfw

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
If you check itch.io you can get 1.16

Development Log doesn't say what changed with the new version.

Reactions: xMendoza
4.70 star(s) 54 Votes