4.70 star(s) 64 Votes

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
Is that really what it is? Kinda disappointing if the finale is limp cause they don't like her.
That's not the reason at all.

She's last because she will be the most controversial. That's entirely why. I love Lisa as a character, there isn't any member of the family I dislike as the writer.

But as the youngest lewdable sibling her presence is going to raise hackles. We already were the subject of a YouTube video and lost our server because of it, having Lisa get scenes right away and upfront would have only made things even worse.

So Lisa goes to the back of the line for lewdness to put off that particular controversy as long as possible.

It doesn't mean there won't be bonding scenes and cute interaction scenes with Lisa in the meantime, there will be. But we don't dislike Lisa by any stretch.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Kinda why some games require a patch which definitely wasn't released by the developer wink wink nudge nudge for the controversial characters and an explicit opt-in choice. If you are on the straight forward path which can't be avoided well that's on the game but if you have to go out of your way to see the taboo stuff well that's on the player.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
curious as to who people want/think would be a good one to do last? Would they want their favorite last? the mom since shes not a sister? someone who isnt part of the family? IMO (+ the given reasons) Lisa makes the most sense to do last because her "reactions" to the harem/situation could be the most interesting/unique ("genius character" reactions vs "insert other sister trait here")

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
curious as to who people want/think would be a good one to do last? Would they want their favorite last? the mom since shes not a sister? someone who isnt part of the family? IMO (+ the given reasons) Lisa makes the most sense to do last because her "reactions" to the harem/situation could be the most interesting/unique ("genius character" reactions vs "insert other sister trait here")
I agree with leaving Lisa for the end. I mean really not my type.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
So....admit that it's wrong?
I assume something more along the lines of that it's illogical/unrealistic. Considering at that point MC would be banging over a dozen girls most of which are family members and even the ones that aren't family are "ok" with him being with his entire female family, or that this all started so he could "get brave enough" to ask a girl out which he did way before the halfway point :KEK: Which IMO would track with her being the "smart one"

Edit: Also with the fact that if you exclude the pre-story stuff added for Lynn all the heavy lewd stuff only comes in after the "homogeneous solution" mix up

Reactions: Fennik and Dogorti

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
Saving Lisa for last also let's us finalize things with her.

Quite bluntly, in my own Fanfiction I always aged up the characters. Now continuing on that bluntness we are talking about cartoons not real people, but there are still lines with what I determine to be attractive among the cartoon bodies and personalities.

I'm not sexually attracted to Lisa myself. There is art of her where she's a little older (Check out Jump Jumps take on her a few years older) that I do find attractive, but base Lisa physically I do not.

We want Lisa to be involved because she's such an important character and her genius does make her more mature than others her age.

All of that being said, as a professional I'll make sure I write her the best I can when it comes to her romantic moments, but I don't want to lewd her friends like Darcy who don't possess her level of intelligence.

This is a cartoon and nobody is really getting hurt. Most of these characters act older than their canon ages anyway but I do know Lisa is on that borderline where I almost want to say no.

But saving her for last means we can really take stock and see if for example, maybe she decides to artificially age herself for Lincoln or if she wants him to take her, as is, based primarily on what the fans want.

Sep 20, 2024
But saving her for last means we can really take stock and see if for example, maybe she decides to artificially age herself for Lincoln or if she wants him to take her, as is, based primarily on what the fans want.
It could also be a player-based option to either have Lisa artificially age herself, or not. Rather than polling the players, the game can simply leave it to the player's discretion (and preference) - that is if DMF wants to go in that direction, though.

Superk

May 21, 2017
It could also be a player-based option to either have Lisa artificially age herself, or not. Rather than polling the players, the game can simply leave it to the player's discretion (and preference) - that is if DMF wants to go in that direction, though.
This idea, I like. I understand that some of you guys want to age her up, but that's the last thing I personally want. I'd hate to shame someone on their preference, though, so if DMF goes this route, I hope it's a choice.

Personally, though, I just can't wait until we get to the twins. Lola's my favorite, and that chapter's gonna be hot as hell.

Fran265

Dec 27, 2018
I also agree with this. When it comes to visual novels, I always favor those that give players (meaningful) choices to steer the story however they want, but I'll also understand if the developer doesn't go this way, because giving players a choice to age up Lisa or not also means double the work for the dev and the writer to draw scenes and write dialogues for both versions of Lisa. But since her chapter is going to be the last one, I think it's a viable option.

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
That's not the reason at all.

She's last because she will be the most controversial. That's entirely why. I love Lisa as a character, there isn't any member of the family I dislike as the writer.

But as the youngest lewdable sibling her presence is going to raise hackles. We already were the subject of a YouTube video and lost our server because of it, having Lisa get scenes right away and upfront would have only made things even worse.

So Lisa goes to the back of the line for lewdness to put off that particular controversy as long as possible.

It doesn't mean there won't be bonding scenes and cute interaction scenes with Lisa in the meantime, there will be. But we don't dislike Lisa by any stretch.
I didn't say you guys dislike her, i said like her the least, it's what i remembered from the server, maybe i remembed wrong.

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
This idea, I like. I understand that some of you guys want to age her up, but that's the last thing I personally want. I'd hate to shame someone on their preference, though, so if DMF goes this route, I hope it's a choice.

Personally, though, I just can't wait until we get to the twins. Lola's my favorite, and that chapter's gonna be hot as hell.
Same

4.70 star(s) 64 Votes