4.70 star(s) 64 Votes

checker201

Jun 1, 2017
But saving her for last means we can really take stock and see if for example, maybe she decides to artificially age herself for Lincoln or if she wants him to take her, as is, based primarily on what the fans want.
Despite Lola being my favorite girl, I feel as if I'd rather Lisa stay the same visually for people who want that kind of content, even though I really don't see the appeal. Lisa content could be... hot, I guess. Certainly not who'd I pick first though, so I have no issue with her being last. It just feels like a double-standard if Lola and Lana remained unchanged and Lisa was, to me. Up to you and DMF though, I think that you should play it however you think works best.

Reactions: Flash Dingo

Sossse

Apr 15, 2022
so far the dev made it so that girls from former chapters still felt.. involved... not like there were just done and dusted. and i think that is one of the things that is so great about this game. the whole story stil feels like one great act despite beeing separated into small chunks. i rly pray this well stay the norm till the end

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
I think I downloaded it twice for pc, once from workload and then from pixeldrain, I will try again from mega. I didn't install it over any other version. I also started from my saves. Here is attached where I'm stuck. Thank you.
Same spot i'm stuck - dont hope we have to start all over :sick:

KalterEvil

Apr 29, 2019
Yep the lag makes it unplayable for me, sadly. Changing the render makes it somewhat better but it still lagging. Gona wait for a hotfix or next big update, hopefully with a fix.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
You can, she just doesn't have a chapter devoted entirely to her. She's optional content, but if you want to fuck Rita the groundwork is there in chapter 2 and continues in Chapter 3.
oh thanks is just that the info cards say that she cant be dated, hope the dev changes it to datable in future chapters or something like that

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
oh thanks is just that the info cards say that she cant be dated, hope the dev changes it to datable in future chapters or something like that
I am the game's writer.

We have no plans for Lincoln to be able to "Steal" his mother from his father.

You will be able to have "special mother/son" bonding sessions and for her to give Lincoln some "Hands on training", but she will never be her son's "Girlfriend."

She is happy with her Husband the man who knocked her up 10 times.

Lincoln just can't compete with his father in whose a better lover, hell lose, badly.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I am the game's writer.

You will be able to have "special mother/son" bonding sessions and for her to give Lincoln some "Hands on training", but she will never be her son's "Girlfriend."

Lincoln just can't compete with his father in whose a better lover, hell lose, badly.
nooo-noo.gif

Reactions: sadmax

Superk

May 21, 2017
I am the game's writer.

While I'm not entirely a fan of this from a harem prospective, I do understand it. As long as you keep up the good writing like the first two chapters, I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
I don't mind it that much especially since the dad is portrayed as a positive character to both MC and the rest of the family and unless it's a netroi/cucking game how often do you steal from a dad who is alive, present, has a good realationship with the entire family :HideThePain:
They can always share lol.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Simpgor
Sep 20, 2024
Since we know that the other girls (Sam, Becky, Carol, etc) are gonna be "Side Honeys", is Rita gonna have a more unique role in the later chapters (including parts of Ch. 3), or will she continue to be under the "Not Datable" role?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shadow Davin

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Since we know that the other girls (Sam, Becky, Carol, etc) are gonna be "Side Honeys", is Rita gonna have a more unique role in the later chapters (including parts of Ch. 3), or will she continue to be under the "Not Datable" role?
Giving the fact that her story will be optional, that part in the codex can change during the game depending on the player's actions, I guess...

taru

Apr 23, 2018
kinda sad that there's certain pics that you cant see from you or the others phone also the cheat isn't working for the gallery nor does it actually unlock when I've done a scene or gotten special renders I'm not sure why

Chrisbarnesguy

Aug 15, 2020
This has been GOTY for me on and off for the last year. Then I try the last update and it's a crash on startup.

Playing on Android Tablet:
Tried the APK
Tried Joiplay
Tried tweaking settings and allowances to no avail.

So bummed. Did you guys change a lot since Chapter 2 as far as hardware restrictions/limitations?

I'd love to find a workaround or a fix but I have a feeling it's curtains for my old tablet.....

4.70 star(s) 64 Votes