4.70 star(s) 64 Votes

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
literally no point to the cheat codes, gameends at chapter 4 and you cant do anything with the money or points, am i crazy?
Chapter 4 will have stores, outfits, and the free roam will be infinite/at your own pace.
The Braveness points come in handy mostly with Ronnie Anne, and the Love Points with the "already unlocked girls" (Lynn and Lucy, and later, Lori) to unlock as many optional sex scenes as possible.
Both B and L points are also required on some hidden parts, for example, Lola will not remove her panties during the spanking scene if you don't have enough love points with her. And will will not have an all nighter with you at the end of Chapter 1 if the love points with her aren't enough.
I should add a "Lovepoint check passed" message... But I find them really annoying...
So I'm probably just an idiot...but is there any way to know (without using URM) if the cheat codes are working? Putting them all in is tedious because you get kicked out after every one, but at some point there was the possibiity of opening a Stats screen (I don't see it in E3 unless I have gone blind due to um..."reasons") and when I did it showed none of the supposed love points added to any of the LIs (yes, in the same session as I added the codes). :unsure: Do the cheats not show up for anyone else, or is it just me? The panties did come off during the spanking scene, so they must be registring somewhere just not showing up visibly?

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
Saving Lisa for last also let's us finalize things with her.

Quite bluntly, in my own Fanfiction I always aged up the characters. Now continuing on that bluntness we are talking about cartoons not real people, but there are still lines with what I determine to be attractive among the cartoon bodies and personalities.

I'm not sexually attracted to Lisa myself. There is art of her where she's a little older (Check out Jump Jumps take on her a few years older) that I do find attractive, but base Lisa physically I do not.

We want Lisa to be involved because she's such an important character and her genius does make her more mature than others her age.

All of that being said, as a professional I'll make sure I write her the best I can when it comes to her romantic moments, but I don't want to lewd her friends like Darcy who don't possess her level of intelligence.

This is a cartoon and nobody is really getting hurt. Most of these characters act older than their canon ages anyway but I do know Lisa is on that borderline where I almost want to say no.

But saving her for last means we can really take stock and see if for example, maybe she decides to artificially age herself for Lincoln or if she wants him to take her, as is, based primarily on what the fans want.
Personally, I would prefer that you don't go the "age up" route. Maybe you can do it as an optional route, where the player has the option for her to use an experimental method to age herself up, or take her as she is. It may be twice the work, but everyone wins.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
This has been GOTY for me on and off for the last year. Then I try the last update and it's a crash on startup.

Playing on Android Tablet:
Tried the APK
Tried Joiplay
Tried tweaking settings and allowances to no avail.

So bummed. Did you guys change a lot since Chapter 2 as far as hardware restrictions/limitations?

I'd love to find a workaround or a fix but I have a feeling it's curtains for my old tablet.....
Try using Virtual Master (from the playstore), and set is as android 7.
IF that still doesnt work, try lowering your DPI to 360 or 400 (developer settings.)
A fix is almost ready, hope to upload tomorrow.

Reactions: paxogre

Fennik

Oct 29, 2018
So I'm probably just an idiot...but is there any way to know (without using URM) if the cheat codes are working? Putting them all in is tedious because you get kicked out after every one, but at some point there was the possibiity of opening a Stats screen (I don't see it in E3 unless I have gone blind due to um..."reasons") and when I did it showed none of the supposed love points added to any of the LIs (yes, in the same session as I added the codes). :unsure: Do the cheats not show up for anyone else, or is it just me? The panties did come off during the spanking scene, so they must be registring somewhere just not showing up visibly?
You can check your stats on the PC. Basically, when you have your choice of visiting locations, there is a PC in your room. If you click on it, you can see the different Love Points, money, Bravery and everything.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
You can check your stats on the PC. Basically, when you have your choice of visiting locations, there is a PC in your room. If you click on it, you can see the different Love Points, money, Bravery and everything.
TY. I clicked the computer once when the free roam started to see what it was and then never clicked it again and forgot that was where I had seen the stats. (y)

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
It was CatS idea about Lincoln's dream, am I right ?
It was both of us. We knew for awhile we wanted Lincoln to have a dream during the trip. Way back DMF came up with the idea of it being a way we could show Pregnancy and have it make sense. Lincoln dreaming about his 'wives' being pregnant. We both hit on the idea of making the dream a classic 50s style sitcom.

joganisabel

Nov 21, 2023
i dont know if this is a bug. after i played after the update it's all dandy, after a few days i want to play it again it became so laggy. i tried clearing cache and restarting nothing works. im using mobile.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
TY. I clicked the computer once when the free roam started to see what it was and then never clicked it again and forgot that was where I had seen the stats. (y)
Now in 0.2.10, personal stats are also available on the Codex menu.
Because... well, there is no free roam on chapter 3,A.K.A.: you can't use the computer because there is no map

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Still not cleared the mom and lana bath bug, when can we expect it to be cleared ?

Another buggy and unplayable game deleted........

Last edited:

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Still not cleared the mom and lana bath bug, when can we expect it to be cleared ?

Another buggy and unplayable game deleted........
It has been fixed for AGES. but there are 2 important details people always forget:
- Using old savefiles sometimes keep bugs.
- Installing a new version without deleting the old one cause even more bugs

This may be my first videogame, and some updates are buggier than others... but I fix my shit.
Screenshot_20241004_040423_The Lewdest House.png

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
It has been fixed for AGES. but there are 2 important details people always forget:
- Using old savefiles sometimes keep bugs.
- Installing a new version without deleting the old one cause even more bugs
This may be my first videogame, and some updates are buggier than others... but I fix my shit.
Lot of lazy & petulant posters who have less maturity and patience than the characters in this game.

Your big oversight was obviously not driving to his home and manually updating your game on his device for him while apologizing profusely and begging for his eternal forgiveness. You had the colossal nerve to correct an error but leave it up to him to demonstrate the basic IQ/skills to update his copy :rolleyes: How dare you, sir? How dare you? :LOL:

h4tty

Jun 1, 2024
DMF since Subscribestar seems to be in an eternal review hell how about trying something new like Unifans, I think the only thing they don't seem to allow is self-harm and illegal things(though I think they have recommended users with loli content to not put lolis in the thumbnail) . I don't know much about it and it kind of is still at its infancy so it might be lacking in features so you should probably still look if its a right fit for you or not, but it might be a better option to Subscribestar since it seems like they might never review your account.

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
I was thinking, the chapter with Lori would most likely be the one where we don't have access to the map, considering that between Ronnie and Lori there will be quite a bit of time away visiting. With this in mind, considering that some of the other siblings may potentially have their chapter take us away from the Loud home, is there a possibility that there may be maps put in such as with Lola and Lana; considering Lola being a participant in many Beauty Pageants.

Given that their chapter is a ways off, and nothing may be set in stone yet, I just wanted to pick your brain about it.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I was thinking, the chapter with Lori would most likely be the one where we don't have access to the map, considering that between Ronnie and Lori there will be quite a bit of time away visiting. With this in mind, considering that some of the other siblings may potentially have their chapter take us away from the Loud home, is there a possibility that there may be maps put in such as with Lola and Lana; considering Lola being a participant in many Beauty Pageants.

Given that their chapter is a ways off, and nothing may be set in stone yet, I just wanted to pick your brain about it.
Witch chapter 4, stores to spend money will be introduced, and these places will be in a city-view map. Other places can be added to said map later if the story requires it. ;)

4.70 star(s) 64 Votes