4.70 star(s) 64 Votes

paxogre

Sep 10, 2022
Hmm, the Exe was moved to quarantine because the Antivirus Software found something like IDP.Generic.
I downloaded the gofile link.
That happens with Machine Learning and Ren'Py games that change the icon on the exe.

Thing is like RPG Maker games, Ren'Py just takes the main exe file and copies it around. You could download the , copy the game into the sdk folder, and run it that way. Or just take the 'renpy.exe' from the SDK, put it where the exe for this game should be, rename it to 'thelewdesthouse.exe', and it will run the game.

In case downloading the sdk just to get a plain exe file is a bit much I just copied 'renpy.exe' from the SDK and renamed it though the scan calls it 'Legacy.exe' for some reason.

As for the false positive you can usually report it to the Antivirus company as a such and they'll review it, make some hash key for it, and make an exception. However upgrading the Ren'Py engine could break that and the cycle repeats.

Last edited:

sewert

Feb 5, 2024
That's weird, try pausing the antivirus and scanning it with windows itself or similar, or use an online virus checker if you want.
RenPy games, or sometimes even the engine itself its targeted as IDP.Generic by some antivirus, IN SPECIAL AVG Antivirus.
Why itchio page is gone

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

Zalester

May 13, 2020
Why itchio page is gone
Mind shattering that a game this amazing is getting this treatment. Yet somehow i'm getting deja vu right now as i'm writing this. I need to see this game to completion, because it deserves the best and yet is getting piledriven on right now (not in the hot way like I wanna do to luan). Know this my good sir, you have my complete devotion to you and your endeavor to create what I can only imagine will be the best lewd game ever.

sewert

Feb 5, 2024
That's weird, try pausing the antivirus and scanning it with windows itself or similar, or use an online virus checker if you want.
RenPy games, or sometimes even the engine itself its targeted as IDP.Generic by some antivirus, IN SPECIAL AVG Antivirus.
Do you have more games

Laeleia

Nov 26, 2016
The link to the PC version on the Unifans supporter update for v0.2.11 is currently not working, looks like there's no method of getting it currently.

4.70 star(s) 64 Votes