4.70 star(s) 64 Votes

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I suppose from chapter 4 , relationship points will give us different choices ?
New sex scenes with already unlocked girls (Lynn, Lucy, Lori, etc.) will get unlocked by having a minimum amount of love points, depending on each girl's sex preferences (Like in those trainer games were you need, lets say, 20 points for this, 30 points for that...)
ALSO, some extra scenes, either one time only, or casual sex options to repeat, will get unlocked only after buying and gifting certain object (a gift, sexual toy, or new costume)

But its not like you will be able to dress them in the sluttiest clothes ever to wear during daytime if you only have 5 LP with a girl... You will need to "grind"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't want to give more details because I can write paragraphs about it, so I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Superk

May 21, 2017
But its not like you will be able to dress them in the sluttiest clothes ever to wear during daytime if you only have 5 LP with a girl... You will need to "grind"
Oh, so we WILL see a slutty version of their normal wear, like Jikage Rising?
the-grinch-evil-smile.gif

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
I would say, from Chapter 3 onward, it's now where your choices are *REALLY* going to start mattering, and there will be content you will/won't get based on the decisions you make.

It's not to punish you the player of course... Regardless you're gonna get scenes....

But as an example... Ronnie Anne is going to have *MORE* scenes with you if you actively romance her and go out of your way to make her happy.

Of course if you're doing that... It means neglecting your sisters.

Sorry Lincoln, but you're gonna have to start making decisions about your future.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I would say, from Chapter 3 onward, it's now where your choices are *REALLY* going to start mattering, and there will be content you will/won't get based on the decisions you make.

It's not to punish you the player of course... Regardless you're gonna get scenes....

But as an example... Ronnie Anne is going to have *MORE* scenes with you if you actively romance her and go out of your way to make her happy.

Sorry Lincoln, but you're gonna have to start making decisions about your future.
... I just wanna romance my followers ... :(
... I draw pictures for them ...

MikanTsumikii

Sep 1, 2022
Heya Dev, real quick question. There's a ren'py bot in a discord server I mod in, and I saw The Lewdest House, and with that in mind, I assumed it was yours. But I saw the dev name, which wasn't you, and it said "Helping Hand". Not throwing shade, just wondering if you knew anything about it.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Heya Dev, real quick question. There's a ren'py bot in a discord server I mod in, and I saw The Lewdest House, and with that in mind, I assumed it was yours. But I saw the dev name, which wasn't you, and it said "Helping Hand". Not throwing shade, just wondering if you knew anything about it.
The Lewd House: Helping Hand is another TLH related game by a friend of mine ;)
(I told him that name was too similar and people will confuse them! xddd)

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020

Just put the Luna... Everything in the bag and no one has to get hurt!!!

MikanTsumikii

Sep 1, 2022
The Lewd House: Helping Hand is another TLH related game by a friend of mine ;)
(I told him that name was too similar and people will confuse them! xddd)
I did confuse it, until I saw the itch.io was active and the dev was different. And since I've been here, I thought I'd ask. Okay, thank you! Sorry about that, I just didn't know if someone was tryna copy your style or smthn.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
DMF since Subscribestar seems to be in an eternal review hell how about trying something new like Unifans, I think the only thing they don't seem to allow is self-harm and illegal things(though I think they have recommended users with loli content to not put lolis in the thumbnail) . I don't know much about it and it kind of is still at its infancy so it might be lacking in features so you should probably still look if its a right fit for you or not, but it might be a better option to Subscribestar since it seems like they might never review your account.
Hey man, thank you, after investigating it a little and talking with their staff I finally made an account, better than Fanbox on every way.

Groza

Sep 1, 2017
Looks great, but, unfortunately, totally unplayable due to lag. I have to wait for like 3-5 seconds after each click for it to register. This happens when there is a text present, be it the text box or the menu/preferences. It works fine if you leave the game alone for a while, becomes playable for 5 seconds, but then continues to lag as before. Changing renders and text speed didn't help. Unlucko, gotta wait for a fix or next update

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Looks great, but, unfortunately, totally unplayable due to lag. I have to wait for like 3-5 seconds after each click for it to register. This happens when there is a text present, be it the text box or the menu/preferences. It works fine if you leave the game alone for a while, becomes playable for 5 seconds, but then continues to lag as before. Changing renders and text speed didn't help. Unlucko, gotta wait for a fix or next update
Unless everyone else is experiencing lags, then they usually are caused by your system/hardware/settings or software conflicts on your device. There have been other posts describing lags, so that could indicate a common OS+AV/AM combo being an issue. :unsure: But I play on an old laptop running an old OS with old processor and not that much RAM and I had no problems with this game lagging at all, so there is nothing in the game itself causing the lags intrinsically, leavings user configuration as the most likely source of the lagging.

Last edited:

Bogard_0

Jul 30, 2021
Unless everyone else is experiencing lags, then they usually are caused by your system/hardware/settings or software conflicts on your device. There have been other posts describing lags, so that could indicate a common OS+AV/AM combo being an issue. :unsure: But I play on an old laptop running an old OS with old processor and not that much RAM and I had no problems with this game lagging at all, so there is nothing in the game itself causing the lags intrinsically, leavings user conficguration a the most likely source of the lagging.
I play on a old Lenovo X220, granted I have upgraded all the internals with better compatible hardware and I am Running Linux Mint on it, but yeah it might be his configurations. cause god damn my laptop is a piece of shit and it runs it fine.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
From RenPy's documentation:

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Did you try changing

Aug 25, 2023
I mean if you weren't playing as Lincolns ugly ass and got isekaid or something then I'd definitely be into this but that dude is dog fuckin ugly lmao

Mr. Cleanfilth

Dec 18, 2021
Lag on mobile is crazy, it's unplayable for me as when I press any button even when the start, it takes a 5-10 seconds to register what I've pressed. Any solution to this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Lag on mobile is crazy, it's unplayable for me as when I press any button even when the start, it takes a 5-10 seconds to register what I've pressed. Any solution to this?
Kinda curious if this works but I don't have a laggy machine to test it on.

For Android you might need a better file explorer or be able to connect it to a PC to access this folder.
Android/data/com.dmf.thelewdesthouse/files
If you can access this great otherwise sol as figuring out how your phone works is beyond me.
* For Returning players there is also a 'saves' folder in there. Do yourself a favor and back this shit up *

Extract files from game_potato.zip to that directory. You want Android/data/com.dmf.thelewdesthouse/files/game with the following files

What does this do?
  • Disables CPS Text Tags - They make the text display slower and overrides Preferences Text Speed. Though still go into Preferences and set Text Speed to full.
  • Disables Kinetic Text Tags - Lots of fancy processing to make the text look pretty but if your CPU can't handle it well...
  • Potato Settings:
    config.hw_video = False - Disables hardware acceleration on Android. Sounds counter intuitive but I heard some videos don't play well with it on so worth a shot. Shouldn't do anything on PC as Software Rendering was phased out for that platform.
    config.has_autosave = False - Disables Auto Save. One of those things when I'm looking for performance gains and it's a feature that could impact it.
    preferences.gl_framerate = 30 - Lowers the framerate down to 30 fps. It's for a potato.
    preferences.gl_powersave = False - Mid as well give it every chance to fight the good fight.
If that works well it's a step to figuring out what is wrong otherwise if this doesn't help then you can use game_un_potato.zip to return the preference settings to default. Just delete the files from Android/data/com.dmf.thelewdesthouse/files/game and copy the files from the other archive into there.

Make sure game isn't running when doing this or the changes won't take effect until the next time the game is started.

Edit: Putting this up here in case any PC players with lag want to try this out.
Used YAC to compress the game media files. Though the game isn't that large so I doubt it did much of anything but standardize the output.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr. Cleanfilth
4.70 star(s) 64 Votes