VN Ren'Py The Libido Enigma [Ch. 3] [broiler_x]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
Is the end of Episode 1 the end of "Chapter 3"?
Because for me the game ends with a blonde in a parking garage and it says "The End of Episode 1".

Is this as it should be?
No sorry, the latest downloads on the first page of this thread have Chapters 1-3 combined. Check out the top of page one. Or get your downloads here:

All the best!

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
CHAPTER 4 is coming along well. There are 9 scenes and I'm over halfway finished. I really am trying to get Chapter 4 out by mid to late July. I might not make it, but that is my goal. Here's a sneak peek render from Chapter 4. Familiar location, but Isabella and Giselle MEET! Worlds collide. And fuck, doesn't Isabella look amazing in yoga pants!
le040626.jpg

AB Software

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2022
Very good for a first game my friend!
I like the look of the MC, it's a change from other VNs...And Isabella is hot hehe.
keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: broiler_x

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
Very good for a first game my friend!
I like the look of the MC, it's a change from other VNs...And Isabella is hot hehe.
keep up the good work!
Yeah, I was trying to avoid the typical VN MC look. Seems like most have a very similar looking guy about 18-22 years old, medium build with clean cut hair. My guy is a bit older (35), as is appropriate for the story, and I gave him a mullet. I don't actually like mullets in particular, but I liked it on him. It also makes him pretty unique in the VN space. My wife is really the one who designed him, so maybe she is trying to tell me something? I need to hit the gym and grow out a mullet!

Thanks!

Chapter 4 will be out in the second half of July, or maybe the first week of August!

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes