VN Ren'Py The Libido Enigma [Ch. 3] [broiler_x]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheLibidoEnigma-CH3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
Walkthrough/Cheat Mod
Game/Developer: The Libido Enigma/ broiler_x -
Game Version: 2.5
Mod Version: 0.3
Here is my walkthrough mod for The Libido Enigma. This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.

Updated to version 2.5!
Ver 3.0? {I know it's only been up a while, but...|

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
Ver 3.0? {I know it's only been up a while, but...|
Be careful with the cheats and walkthroughs. The variables might not be obvious. For example the 'badboy' variable is not necessarily bad. Some women want a bad boy, whereas others may prefer someone that isn't bad. My advice, if you want all options available is to be somewhere in the middle. In the next chapter (Chapter 4), your earlier choices will have significant effects on a major option.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,
I put together a few minor game adjustments (mods and visual changes), which compliments this title visually.

This adjustment mod includes the following...
  • Changed the default textbox, with a custom bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background content.
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles (Used to see some data behind story choices, as well it can display requirement checks when they happen in the story).
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod that hide's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to clean up the dialog area by removing the not needed quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included a modified Universal 4+1 Textbox mod with opacity slider, which corrects and displays the theme default textbox properly. (For some reason this title will not display the default textbox without the this mod being installed.)
  • Modified the gui.rpy file (reduced the dialog text size, and the preferences font size).

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder. Then run your game exe, and enjoy a few minor visual adjustments.

I also wanted to mention that this compilation of mods and adjustments works well with the present walk through mod posted, without any known issues so far. As well this mod should continue to work with future releases of this project.

Regards.

Before any mods or changes were applied...
screenshot0016.png

After the mods and adjustment changes were applied...displaying the NEW default textbox.
screenshot0015.png

Last edited:
Reactions: broiler_x

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hi,
I put together a few minor game adjustments (mods and visual changes), which compliments this title visually.

This adjustment mod includes the following...
  • Changed the default textbox, with a custom bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background content.
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles (Used to see some data behind story choices, as well it can display requirement checks when they happen in the story).
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod that hide's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to clean up the dialog area by removing the not needed quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included a modified Universal 4+1 Textbox mod with opacity slider, which corrects and displays the theme default textbox properly. (For some reason this title will not display the default textbox without the this mod being installed.)
  • Modified the gui.rpy file (reduced the dialog text size, and the preferences font size).

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder. Then run your game exe, and enjoy a few minor visual adjustments.

Regards.

Before any mods or changes were applied...
View attachment 3730808

After the mods and adjustment changes were applied...displaying the NEW default textbox.
View attachment 3730751
The 'not needed quick menu' are you kidding me mate? xD So how will you fap without the auto forward button? And NO, the skip key is NOT auto-forward.

Reactions: Vortex@

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
Whomever designed that Libsci logo knew what he was doing, that's a proper corporate logo that symbolizes exactly what the company is all about (y)
THANK YOU! I did that! I wanted it to both look like lips and like two people together! I'm so happy that someone noticed. I spent so much time designing that logo!

Screenshot 2024-01-01 115632.jpg

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The 'not needed quick menu' are you kidding me mate? xD So how will you fap without the auto forward button? And NO, the skip key is NOT auto-forward.
Hmm...well, I don't fap to cartoonish stories. But with the quick menu mod, just hit your Q key and bingo...you have the quick menu on display. Of which I never ever use it, I just right click to bring up the game menu choices. (I also don't use the auto play feature...tap the space bar all the way through. ;) )

Regards.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
THANK YOU! I did that! I wanted it to both look like lips and like two people together! I'm so happy that someone noticed. I spent so much time designing that logo!

View attachment 3731128
It definitely looks like feminine lips to me, but the difference in color symbolizes something like a union between two people, intimate. So you succeeded, I know how hard it is to create a proper logo for a business, I've been there :BootyTime:

• Red Heart

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hmm...well, I don't fap to cartoonish stories. But with the quick menu mod, just hit your Q key and bingo...you have the quick menu on display. Of which I never ever use it, I just right click to bring up the game menu choices. (I also don't use the auto play feature...tap the space bar all the way through. ;) )

Regards.
So you do what, just read erotic visual novels? What's the point? :LUL: It's ok, I know you said you can simply enable and disable the quick menu with the Q button, so there really is no downside to getting your mod. Cheers!

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes