4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Walkthrough/Cheat Mod
Game/Developer: The Libido Enigma/ broiler_x -
Game Version: Ch. 3
Mod Version: 0.4
Here is my walkthrough mod for The Libido Enigma. This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.

Updated to version 3!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: WORKUPLOAD PIXELDRAIN

Please update your mod :love: (y) (y)

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Is there no way to do solo and it is bound you to play harem. I choose no everytime and still MC date and fuck Emily. So issue between Isabella and Emily is always bound to happen?

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
hmm i really dont know what to think about this update... was already hesistant to try this update after the forced relationship crap but the story was still slightly interesting but damn this update was the nail to the coffin... the cliffhanger... forced drama cause of forced relationships/sex scenes... and the classic excuse "but its for the story"... sorry but no if sleeping around and cheating if you are in some kind of releationship (even if forced) is needed for the story than the story is crap...

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019

This game is interesting to me so far. I find a lot of avns fall into one of two traps: mindless fuckfest or soap opera drama where the main li gives a thigh-job after 15 chapters of build up and only using only her left thigh.

This game has a lot of focus on sex without being a mindless fuckfest. The story does relate to sex but feels organic and interesting and the characters seem to have some depth.

The renders are mostly good (animations are hot) but the some of the Lis facial expressions seem awkward and the mc looks like he should auditioning for Brazzers.

I'll keep following. Good luck and uh please avoid the forced drama. lol

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes