2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Ok, we should all go report them on patreon right now.
Actually if there's a way to report for copyright infringement they could get in trouble. With enough reports it could actually draw patreon's attention and prompt them to check their accounts, and I wouldn't be surprised if they banned them.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Actually if there's a way to report for copyright infringement they could get in trouble. With enough reports it could actually draw patreon's attention and prompt them to check their accounts, and I wouldn't be surprised if they banned them.
Patreon moderators suppose that Latissa and Xaljio are russians so they already have some problems :)

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
Patreon moderators suppose that Latissa and Xaljio are russians so they already have some problems :)
I feel in addition to that attacking them does no good. It will at most just kill the game. If people want to pay it's not my money. I supported them a few months at most and then stopped due to the slow content production. If people have money to waste then that's their business IMO. I'd rather wait and see if they produce any more content. Even if it's way down the road. Perhaps someone will create a mod for it as someone else suggested.

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
I feel in addition to that attacking them does no good. It will at most just kill the game. If people want to pay it's not my money. I supported them a few months at most and then stopped due to the slow content production. If people have money to waste then that's their business IMO. I'd rather wait and see if they produce any more content. Even if it's way down the road. Perhaps someone will create a mod for it as someone else suggested.
True but I just can't stand someone lying to everybody's face and getting away with it. And it's not like they are Elon Musk or Bill Gates and can't be touched.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
"first part of the special version"

Sounds like an unfinished mess to me. I'm really curious to know how much content there is in it. I'd not be surprised if there's like 5 minutes of content.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
I don't know if you can really compare the two. I doubt they make much money and we don't know what their lives are like.
That's hardly the problem people have with them. It's the fact that they say the game is about to release and then disappear for months and reappear with lame excuses and procceed to do the same thing again.

If they can't work full time on the game just be honest about it and tell their subscribers they'll work on it when they can or feel like it. Lying to them over and over again is not in any situation a commendable thing to do and there's no excuse for it.

Reactions: Sanjimelorine

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
That's hardly the problem people have with them. It's the fact that they say the game is about to release and then disappear for months and reappear with lame excuses and procceed to do the same thing again.

If they can't work full time on the game just be honest about it and tell their subscribers they'll work on it when they can or feel like it. Lying to them over and over again is not in any situation a commendable thing to do and there's no excuse for it.
We probably don't have much of a leg to stand on. This is a pirating site of adult content and this game is about corrupting a woman and turning her into a sex slave even though it's fictional and just for fun. I don't think that the usual moral standards apply. If people spent a lot of money on it I would perhaps care, but 20 dollars at the top end isn't much and most people here complaining probably aren't paying.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
We probably don't have much of a leg to stand on. This is a pirating site of adult content and this game is about corrupting a woman and turning her into a sex slave even though it's fictional and just for fun. I don't think that the usual moral standards apply. If people spent a lot of money on it I would perhaps care, but 20 dollars at the top end isn't much and most people here complaining probably aren't paying.
That's the problem, I did. But stopped doing so because they are scammers no matter how you look at it.

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
That's the problem, I did. But stopped doing so because they are scammers no matter how you look at it.
I also payed and stopped, but I have little desire to report them or put any effort into bringing them down. The money I spent wasn't much. I got a lot of enjoyment out of the game for what's there. I've played worse non adult games that I payed more money for.

Reactions: DarkLink

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
There's a big difference between fiction and reality. Watching a psychopath movie doesn't turn you into one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aground9437

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
There's a big difference between fiction and reality. Watching a psychopath movie doesn't turn you into one.
For the most part that's true, but I'm saying morality is a very subjective thing. It's easy for people to go on crusades while turning a blind eye to what they're doing that is considered morally unsound by others. I've often done this myself. For instance, I don't really like large corporations, office politics, or people in power and have given them a hard time when I can.

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
"first part of the special version"

Sounds like an unfinished mess to me. I'm really curious to know how much content there is in it. I'd not be surprised if there's like 5 minutes of content.
5 minutes of content with a 2 hour playthrough to get there because previous save files don't work. Almost EVERY time.

• Haha
Reactions: zedascove
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes