2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
I wonder if this is a patreon issue instead of the developers. I know their policy now forbids a lot of the types of content that are in this game and in the witch hunter trainer (another similar russian game). If they post anything that is like rape, coercion, etc. they likely will get banned. Adult developers need to find alternative places to continue to work on their content, but it seems that they are just waiting and trying to get money from people instead. Even if they produce content I feel it can't be the kind the people who would play these games want to see.

• Haha
Reactions: zedascove

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
The Release date

Hi, friends!
The release will be by the end of next week (up to and including the 11th of August). This is the final release date, after which we won't postpone the releases. Even if by this time there are still some bugs and errors in the game or even if something does not work, we will release this version in its current form and will continue to improve it with patches and fixes. This is the exact date for the release of the special version 0.97.5.7, no more postponements. Because... well, because, obviously, how much longer it can be dragged out?
Honestly, this is the hardest release in all the time we have been working on 'The Library Story', from which we are going (and will try our best) to draw conclusions.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
The Release date

Hi, friends!
The release will be by the end of next week (up to and including the 11th of August). This is the final release date, after which we won't postpone the releases. Even if by this time there are still some bugs and errors in the game or even if something does not work, we will release this version in its current form and will continue to improve it with patches and fixes. This is the exact date for the release of the special version 0.97.5.7, no more postponements. Because... well, because, obviously, how much longer it can be dragged out?
Honestly, this is the hardest release in all the time we have been working on 'The Library Story', from which we are going (and will try our best) to draw conclusions.
I'll be crowned the Emperor of Uranus before this game ever gets completed.

Reactions: Guarango
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes