2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
I wonder if this is a patreon issue instead of the developers. I know their policy now forbids a lot of the types of content that are in this game and in the witch hunter trainer (another similar russian game). If they post anything that is like rape, coercion, etc. they likely will get banned. Adult developers need to find alternative places to continue to work on their content, but it seems that they are just waiting and trying to get money from people instead. Even if they produce content I feel it can't be the kind the people who would play these games want to see.

• Haha
Reactions: zedascove

chere67

Nov 21, 2017
dude these guys are developing this fkin game atleast since 2016 (8 years!!). dont even try to find a reason except of them being fkin lazy scammers. there is no excuse, like at all
on Russian forums, the game appeared in 2015

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
The Release date

Hi, friends!
The release will be by the end of next week (up to and including the 11th of August). This is the final release date, after which we won't postpone the releases. Even if by this time there are still some bugs and errors in the game or even if something does not work, we will release this version in its current form and will continue to improve it with patches and fixes. This is the exact date for the release of the special version 0.97.5.7, no more postponements. Because... well, because, obviously, how much longer it can be dragged out?
Honestly, this is the hardest release in all the time we have been working on 'The Library Story', from which we are going (and will try our best) to draw conclusions.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
The Release date

Hi, friends!
The release will be by the end of next week (up to and including the 11th of August). This is the final release date, after which we won't postpone the releases. Even if by this time there are still some bugs and errors in the game or even if something does not work, we will release this version in its current form and will continue to improve it with patches and fixes. This is the exact date for the release of the special version 0.97.5.7, no more postponements. Because... well, because, obviously, how much longer it can be dragged out?
Honestly, this is the hardest release in all the time we have been working on 'The Library Story', from which we are going (and will try our best) to draw conclusions.
I'll be crowned the Emperor of Uranus before this game ever gets completed.

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Ok, anyone willing to bet how much content from their original post will be in this coming update? (no money, just for fun)

I bet about 65-70% MAX.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I don't think it would finish anyway. They always add version .01 each year. They also go back and add things to old content sometimes. It can only be stated as ongoing.
The main story objective is already kind of complete when Gaston got to fuck Belle. Now its more corruption for Belle as well as progressing with the rest of the characters. Belle gets pretty stretched out by the tenticle tree and a few good dickings by the beast. She is going to end up a roasty the way the story is progressing.

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
The main story objective is already kind of complete when Gaston got to fuck Belle. Now its more corruption for Belle as well as progressing with the rest of the characters. Belle gets pretty stretched out by the tenticle tree and a few good dickings by the beast. She is going to end up a roasty the way the story is progressing.
That's true. I've been through most of it. I recall discussing things with a dev on Discord and they said they would go back and add more content. For instance, there are certain places in the game where options are there, but don't ever come to fruition. A couple are when Belle is teaching and there's an option teach nude, but it just gets you in trouble no matter what. There are other instances of this in the game no matter what her bed skills/corruption level is. I also saw a image of her doing the wet cleaning in underwear and a bra, but apparently it was never fully incorporated into the game. It was added to the game. It's just a single image in the art files they were playing with. There was also something with the dog and potentially other town members sleeping with Belle. Possible a group sex similar to the Reading Room where you can have her give a blowjob to the thief. It may be playable from start to finish as a full game already, but a lot could still be potentially added to and it has been discussed. They also added voyeurism, but haven't really explored it much. I've only seen a few scenes where shes showing her body off to people.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes