El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
The carpet does match the drapes, so are all good. Also she just has that one tattoo, it is meaningful but not discussed. If anyone is familiar with the table top rpg game vampire the masquerade it is a clue to her actual clan. Not that I can use those terms in the game at all.
and its a remarkable carpet too, you dont see thread counts that high these days!

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
This site really needs to re-evaluate its review process. No way in hell this is a 3 star VN and anybody who thinks a 1 star review is appropriate should be banned from the site - doesn't matter how wordy the review is, ridiculous is still ridiculous. There are way too many idiots posting reviews. Maybe people who want to post reviews should have to attend "review school". Hopefully that would, at least, weed out some of the trolls. Jus' Sayin':cool:
Honestly I am gonna check out game because of your comment. Because of rating I was on fence

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Honestly I am gonna check out game because of your comment. Because of rating I was on fence
I have found that most of the big issues people mention in the reviews are based on chapter 1. I know chapter 1 I made mistakes, and i got bad advice about animations the too. If you can get through that you should be good. All the wrap-ups and recaps can be skipped after chapter 1 and there is no fourth wall breaking after chapter 1 either.

I find it interesting that so many people that play my story tell me they skip the lewd content, because they want to see more of the actual story. However, you see some reviews that say there is no story at all.

Hopefully you enjoy the game.

Reactions: Kitec167 and Antera

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
there is no fourth wall breaking after chapter 1 either.
Although, a well-timed fourth wall break can be entertaining.

I can't remember which ones now, but I recall instances where characters were talking about "creepy dudes playing AVNs", or an MC in an incest VN thinking "am I really depraved enough to do my mom/sister", or characters "feeling like someone was watching" them, and then all the characters in the scene turn their heads to look at the screen for a slide, then go back to the story. Of course, it's potentially extra dialogue to program and an extra render or two to do, but I did find them funny when they occurred.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I hope you enjoy it, just try to look past my mistakes in chapter 1.
Just got home after the first night out. Very interesting beginning - thought for a minute the game might have been a rip, but, we are just getting started. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just got home after the first night out. Very interesting beginning - thought for a minute the game might have been a rip, but, we are just getting started. ;)
Chapter 1 is pretty rough since I was not sure what I was doing, had some issues and got some bad advice too with things like animations. Things improve a bit in chapter 2, and in my opinion, keep getting better. I have a long way to go to be good.

I have so much fun writing dialog for Kelly both in the story itself and in the wrap-ups/re-caps. Hell, I might have a little more fun writing her dialog in the wrap-ups/re-caps though.

That poker scene was fun to write especially the dialog with Diamonds/Ellie. That one you shared is my favorite line there.

The first chapter was closer to the book this was supposed to be. I kept some of the descriptive text, but in later chapters, I used it less and less.

I do have a proofreader and we both miss some stuff. Thanks for pointing it out I will address it.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I do have a proofreader and we both miss some stuff. Thanks for pointing it out I will address it.
I'm through Chapter 3 now and am enjoying things and, yeah, animations are better and things seem tighter. For whomever bitched about the recaps, they're nuts - I've found some fun nuggets in there and look forward to the introduction of Kelly into the regular cast.

As for typos/grammar/punctuation/phrasing kind of stuff, most of the places I've worked, I was always the proofreader they sent in after everyone else said "it's good!" ;) I'm never trying to be an asshole about it, but, well, it usually came off that way to whomever wrote what I was reviewing. :LOL:

And it always annoyed me no end when people found stuff in documents I authored that I'd missed - mostly annoyed at myself. We are our own worst proofreaders and checkers - just the way it is. :)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Before heading into Chapter 4, some accumulated observations, etc.
Despite the little bit of grief in that last part, I'm having fun with this so far. Onto Chapter 4!

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Chapter four went kind of fast.

So, was there cop cameo?
Alexia_IsThatYou_OrMaybeSarah.png

My first though was Alexia from My Dorm, then, with earlier references to My New Memories, wondered "maybe Sarah". But I've never seen Sarah with a pony tail, and Alexia usually has one. Or is this just a random NPC? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

So, was there cop cameo?
View attachment 3588612

My first though was Alexia from My Dorm, then, with earlier references to My New Memories, wondered "maybe Sarah". But I've never seen Sarah with a pony tail, and Alexia usually has one. Or is this just a random NPC? :unsure:
LOL I thought that too. Alexia on her way to peep on Nora and MD MC bumping uglies on the side of the road :ROFLMAO:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

So, was there cop cameo?
View attachment 3588612

It is one of the cops from chapter 1. Just wanted something on the road.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes