Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Every game I give a nod to is listed in the credits. I did give an extra nod or 2 to WVM as it is my favorite vn. I know not everyone likes it but that is the game that inspired me to want to make my own vn.
man you lost a lot respect for me with that comment :ROFLMAO: I generally like harem games, but WVM is just simply trash. Your game is infinitely better.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
man you lost a lot respect for me with that comment :ROFLMAO: I generally like harem games, but WVM is just simply trash. Your game is infinitely better.

No worries we all can like different things. I know my game is not for everyone and neither is WVM. I have personal reasons why WVM is important to me, but I also understand the hate it gets as well as some of the negative things people say about my game as well.

I know I will never be able to please everyone but as long as I know my game makes someone happy then it is all worth the time and the hate I deal with for making it.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
No worries we all can like different things. I know my game is not for everyone and neither is WVM. I have personal reasons why WVM is important to me, but I also understand the hate it gets as well as some of the negative things people say about my game as well.

I know I will never be able to please everyone but as long as I know my game makes someone happy then it is all worth the time and the hate I deal with for making it.
Your game is so far really good, and one of my top 10 favorite games here. Please, please, PLEASE do NOT turn it into another WVM.

I get there are many flavors out there and even more tastes for VNs, but if I had to give an example of what a failed harem game looks like, that would be the first one that comes to my mind.

Reactions: Reyto and Elduriel

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

No worries, Unc, I like WVM too. I'm just smart enough to keep my mouth shut about... uhhhhh..... ah, shit..............

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Are there any games similar to this that has sound and music working while playing? This silentness is putting me to sleep.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Fine! Dammit! Force me to choose!

Have been trying to figure out what "new to me" VN will be the next one after I do a finale I'm about to finish. Alexis has made that decision for me - downloading as I type!

Only discovered this one about three or four weeks ago when I saw someone with an Alexis sig somewhere (I'm a sucker for redheads...), and now this VN has just jumped my rather substantial line...

Question for Uncle Loco: is the patch on the OP something that's "canon", or just something made by an individual hell-bent on having that fetish in every VN? I'm not against the fetish, but I don't have to have it if the VN wasn't conceived of that way (no pun intended).

EDIT: Have received sufficient info to decide how to proceed on the patch thing. Thanks to all that chimed in!

Last edited:

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Fine! Dammit! Force me to choose!

Have been trying to figure out what "new to me" VN will be the next one after I do a finale I'm about to finish. Alexis has made that decision for me - downloading as I type!

Only discovered this one about three or four weeks ago when I saw someone with an Alexis sig somewhere (I'm a sucker for redheads...), and now this VN has just jumped my rather substantial line...

Question for Uncle Loco: is the patch on the OP something that's "canon", or just something made by an individual hell-bent on having that fetish in every VN? I'm not against the fetish, but I don't have to have it if the VN wasn't conceived of that way (no pun intended).
If you're referring to the "i-patch" to change the story to something more "family-oriented"... I'd say it makes things more consistent, as there is a point in the story (later chapters) where some things happen and you end up suddenly referring to Landlady instead of mother, or Roommates instead of sisters, and the patch kind of restores the baseline.

Reactions: ThorinKing

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Let's just say those evil Patreon scum have eyes and ears everywhere so it if was something he was involved in or canon, I doubt he could or would admit to it. You will not regret playing with it, though it only really applies from the very last chapter at the moment.

Fuck it, I'd risk putting my cock on the chopping block and say it's cannon.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes