zanaar

Oct 13, 2019
the v I played is 0.6 now I want to play it badly but the profile pic makes me think otherwise should I wait for another update...
I hate sad cliffhangers it makes me unrest

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
wow great update, pretty long too... lots of stuff happened. I sorta expected the cliffhanger to play out this way.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
wow great update, pretty long too... lots of stuff happened. I sorta expected the cliffhanger to play out this way.
Glad to hear you enjoyed it. I figured most people would figure out at least somewhat how it would play out.

Reactions: Elduriel

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Three things, does this game have magic or superpowers? Also, I wish the sound and music worked. I have them maxed but nothing plays. it gets boring playing without music or sound. Also, I know it probably would be expensive but i wish this game would have the characters talk instead of having to read everything and falling asleep from boredom.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Three things, does this game have magic or superpowers? Also, I wish the sound and music worked. I have them maxed but nothing plays. it gets boring playing without music or sound. Also, I know it probably would be expensive but i wish this game would have the characters talk instead of having to read everything and falling asleep from boredom.
Yes, there is a supernatural element to the story. Right now the main focus is on vampires but there are mages in the story as well.

As for the sound, there is intro music for my logo and music on the main menu only at this time. I have zero budget for voice actors or additional music. This is a solo project and one I do in my spare time.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Yes, there is a supernatural element to the story. Right now the main focus is on vampires but there are mages in the story as well.

As for the sound, there is intro music for my logo and music on the main menu only at this time. I have zero budget for voice actors or additional music. This is a solo project and one I do in my spare time.
I know some people really like music in games. Even in AAA games the first thing I do is turn the music off. I have a echo dot and thousands and thousands of songs on Spotify to listen too. Better to spend resources on story and assets for the game.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Don't bother ever getting the game voiced, it's not needed in any VN.

Lots of games go with royalty free music that can be found online. That's what you should look into if you want to ad music, not paying to use licensed music, that or when and if you decide to pay for music just buy cheap good music off of soundcloud, which some devs do.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Does the MC gain superpowers by any change. or were he given the powers before his dad died? Like his dad gave him an experiment shot when he was younger.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Does the MC gain superpowers by any change. or were he given the powers before his dad died? Like his dad gave him an experiment shot when he was younger.
Hard to answer without spoilers but his dad plays a factor in whatever is going on with the MC. In this world vampires, mages, hunters, werewolves and other supernatural creatures exist. They are hiding in the shadows or blending into the human population.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Every game I give a nod to is listed in the credits. I did give an extra nod or 2 to WVM as it is my favorite vn. I know not everyone likes it but that is the game that inspired me to want to make my own vn.
You favorite VN? You're jokin. Right? I gave up on it long ago.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes