Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I have a theory and I really hope that I'm wrong. Madison is preggers and I fear Uncle Loco is goin to kill her off. There's really not many girls in this that I love. Ellie, Sylvia and Madison. The others, sorry to all of their fans, can be killed in my opinion and it wouldn't bother me that much. Includin our now sire Alexis.(Another issue I have with this game.) It would definitely suck to lose any of them though.

Anyway, I fuckin hope I'm wrong.
I am not going to spoil who it may or may not be, but I will promise that if I kill someone off it is not going to be randomly done it will be to progress the story.

What I will say is someone or multiple someone's are pregnant. I know I don't give a ton of choices in the story but the few that I do have a much bigger impact to the story then just lewd content.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh and you did leave some clues.

I don't think Alexis was ever shown eating food, for example.
There is that, her crazy eye change in chapter 2, the blood she put in all those shakes she gave to the mc, the fact her room was always locked during the day and no one heard her enter the appointment.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I am not going to spoil who it may or may not be, but I will promise that if I kill someone off it is not going to be randomly done it will be to progress the story.

What I will say is someone or multiple someone's are pregnant. I know I don't give a ton of choices in the story but the few that I do have a much bigger impact to the story then just lewd content.
Well, I'm lovin the game so far. All I can do is hope for the best.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Don't forget there is reincarnation in the game so anyone can come back too. With Eve and Lilith helping whoever it is will remember everything about their past life too.
True, but as you said that doesn't mean they'll come back lookin the same. Or somethin like that. lol

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm really enjoying this so far. In Ch6 as of now.
The main issue I've had is that the night/dark scenes are barely visible. I have my monitor settings tuned just fine for any other games, and if I try to turn up he brightness or contrast the whites will be way too bright.

I don't suppose anyone knows of a way to turn up the contrast/gama for just renpy?

Cheers

Edit: Uncle Loco do you want 'bug' or grammar reports? If so, how best to send them? There are a number in the early chapters, and one that sticks out the most is the Large Dark Suited Man at the Museum being tagged as 'mysterious woman'.
You can post them here or DM me.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Don't forget there is reincarnation in the game so anyone can come back too. With Eve and Lilith helping whoever it is will remember everything about their past life too.
Damn, Unc... With all this talk about reincarnation I'm startin' to worry. We are in only in Book 1. If someone is gonna get offed and reincarnated you might need to reincarnate me before I can read about it. Jus' Sayin':cool:

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
Not sure when you played last but typically I would like to say each update is around a hour if you are reading the dialog and not just skipping to the lewd stuff. I list the number of renders and animations for each chapter on the op as well.
Thank you for the info ill give a shot again i since im back at my job i can finally start donating if i find it fun.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Donations are welcome but never needed. I make the game for fun and love to share the story. I only have a Patreon because some of the fans pushed me to make one.

Reactions: motseer

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Dang, now I'm a bit concerned about where it is going. Even with reincarnation, I'd hate to lose one of my favorite characters. Also, if the girl in question is going to reincarnate, I suppose she is going to be out of the timeline for at least 1 full season/book, as even with her memories intact she would still need to grow up before catching up with MC (unless the story enters either a weird accelerated development or some very frown upon topics).

Donations are welcome but never needed. I make the game for fun and love to share the story. I only have a Patreon because some of the fans pushed me to make one.
I've seen it, but it has only 1 level option to subscribe as Patreon. Do you have any other options?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Dang, now I'm a bit concerned about where it is going. Even with reincarnation, I'd hate to lose one of my favorite characters. Also, if the girl in question is going to reincarnate, I suppose she is going to be out of the timeline for at least 1 full season/book, as even with her memories intact she would still need to grow up before catching up with MC (unless the story enters either a weird accelerated development or some very frown upon topics).

I've seen it, but it has only 1 level option to subscribe as Patreon. Do you have any other options?
I am working on a SS account now, but waiting for approval. As the account is pending a review. I will also be updating the tiers on Patreon at some point as well.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I am working on a SS account now, but waiting for approval. As the account is pending a review. I will also be updating the tiers on Patreon at some point as well.
Can you do one time donations on SS? I support a few devs on there. But when ever I get an extra 10 or 20 bucks I'll throw it your way.

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
OH i know that's why i said if i found it fun bc if i found something fun and free i still would like to throw the person a couple of bucks for it bc they spent the time and feelings into it to make enjoyable for everyone/almost everyone (we know they will all ways be bitter people) So you just keep doing you with the work and ill see if i enjoy or not lol :)

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes