Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Your comment is a waste of time, just bad. You don't mention why the game is a waste of time or how everything is just bad.
He gave it a review and I can tell he did not get past chapter 1, based on what they wrote. That was where I made a ton of mistakes as I had no clue what I was doing in Daz. I completely understand people hating chapter 1 it is rough and the animations are garbage, but we all start somewhere.

I understand my game gets hate for not giving the player an option to change the MC's name, the bad animations early, bad lighting early, the twins/TKA, and a few other things. I get it, but I also know that a lot of people who look past the early mistakes find the game enjoyable later on. Some will never like it and that is fine.

I always appreciate people playing it and leaving comments or feedback. Good, bad, ugly the feedback doesn't matter.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Yea I'm lost

Homeless girl isn't a sister of ours, not the all mages are going to be close family.
Also, I don't think the homeless girl is the one we've seen running and jumping through portals

Having three mages on the team would be cool though.
I say three because as I said before, it'd be a complete waste of our unique half mage half vampire status for us to not train as a mage as well as train our vampire powers
I am almost certain that Sylvia(homeless girl) is another half-sister, and mage. Rob's dad's curse is likely responsible for her homelessness, so that she'd be in a vulnerable situation, with a high likelihood of being raped. She was about to be raped by Thomas, before Rob intervened. Rob even said Thomas was about to rape and kill her, after absorbing his memories.

Uncle Loco Thanks for another awesome update! Can't wait for the next. One thing I don't understand, though, is why the hell Rob's dad keeps having female children. I mean, he knows the specific process to produce a male child. He knows that any child he has without using the rib will be a girl, and will suffer greatly due to his curse, so why wouldn't he just avoid female-baby-making sex? Seems like a major dick move to keep making daughters, just for them to suffer his curse.

Reactions: D Dog

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I am almost certain that Sylvia(homeless girl) is another half-sister, and mage. Rob's dad's curse is likely responsible for her homelessness, so that she'd be in a vulnerable situation, with a high likelihood of being raped. She was about to be raped by Thomas, before Rob intervened. Rob even said Thomas was about to rape and kill her, after absorbing his memories.
It's possible, and I'd never say no to have more sisters. You make a good argument for her to be one. I guess I was kinda assuming Eve would have said something if we'd had two living sisters after Britney dying.

Last edited:
Reactions: FatGiant

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
It's possible, and I'd never say to have more sister. You make a good argument for her to be one. I guess I was kinda assuming Eve would have said something if we'd had two living sisters after Britney dying.
I could be mistaken, but I think Eve did actually mention something about there being other half-sisters, but then changed the subject.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Uncle Loco Thanks for another awesome update! Can't wait for the next. One thing I don't understand, though, is why the hell Rob's dad keeps having female children. I mean, he knows the specific process to produce a male child. He knows that any child he has without using the rib will be a girl, and will suffer greatly due to his curse, so why wouldn't he just avoid female-baby-making sex? Seems like a major dick move to keep making daughters, just for them to suffer his curse.
Thanks and I am glad you are enjoying the story so far. Just a few comments below for you. If you don't want to read the spoiler that is fine.

As for Sylvia, we will get her entire backstory in chapter 10. Including information about both her parents. Also, Thomas is an asshole he wanted to drain her of her blood, because he gave most of his to Victor, and not rape her. That was just the story they told Sylvia, so she didn't freak out about vampires, yet.

Okay, a smallish spoiler since I don't want everyone to think the MC's dad is a total asshole. He does not know about Ellie, this will be explained at some point in the story.

Reactions: TsubameYui

subzero27

Jun 14, 2019
Honestly when i saw the name of the game the first thing that popped into my head was this video

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
tell me, are there any scenes with milfs? :unsure:
I kinda love this question for this game.

MILF used to only get applied to women with children, but it's now just used on attractive women over a certain age.

And given how two of the current LIs are vampires, the answer to the question of "are there any attractive women over a certain age?" becomes a very firm yes.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
No evil intentions huh?...That bitch stabbed the MC to Death...:cautious::sneaky: OR is there another pink hair girl(Mage) in this VN?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
No evil intentions huh?...That bitch stabbed the MC to Death...:cautious::sneaky: OR is there another pink hair girl(Mage) in this VN?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are two characters with pink hair in the game. Britney who the MC killed in chapter 9 and then there is the Mage who jumped into the portal in chapter 6.

Reactions: D Dog and JKRollin'

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
He gave it a review and I can tell he did not get past chapter 1, based on what they wrote. That was where I made a ton of mistakes as I had no clue what I was doing in Daz. I completely understand people hating chapter 1 it is rough and the animations are garbage, but we all start somewhere.

I understand my game gets hate for not giving the player an option to change the MC's name, the bad animations early, bad lighting early, the twins/TKA, and a few other things. I get it, but I also know that a lot of people who look past the early mistakes find the game enjoyable later on. Some will never like it and that is fine.

I always appreciate people playing it and leaving comments or feedback. Good, bad, ugly the feedback doesn't matter.

I enjoy the game. The start was a little rough but let's face it there's way worse out there. I like the world building, the diverse characters, and the story is quite good to boot. The dialogue is well written and flows instead of dragging. The pacing is on point too. Not sure what more you could do but it's clear that you have worked hard on this project.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I enjoy the game. The start was a little rough but let's face it there's way worse out there. I like the world building, the diverse characters, and the story is quite good to boot. The dialogue is well written and flows instead of dragging. The pacing is on point too. Not sure what more you could do but it's clear that you have worked hard on this project.
Thanks I really appreciate the positive comments, and I am glad you are enjoying the game so far.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes