FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Ok cool, so what you're saying is, we're going to get a ward!! My vote is for Ellie
The Turning process isn't made with drops in a meal, is it? I don't think so. Also, the MC was told that he had to prove himself before being allowed to have a ward. So, maybe not that... uh?

Peace :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uncle Loco

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think Alexis mentioned something about other effects of giving humans vampire blood. Yep she did now what did she say again about that?
This is going to be a game series that requires multiple plays per game just to have everything known

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The Turning process isn't made with drops in a meal, is it? I don't think so. Also, the MC was told that he had to prove himself before being allowed to have a ward. So, maybe not that... uh?

Loco only said the drink might be needed again, not when. Could easily be we'll have proven ourselves by the point turning someone is needed. But it seems the spiked drinks are unrelated to turning

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Nope you just need to do that creepy eye thing for that.
Sorry, to me the Emotions manipulation falls under the Mind-Control system for me. It's not only the Commands, but any manipulation. I should have been clearer. :D

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
We need to build our quest party. Let's see we have someone else to get us the gear we need (Kelly). We have the brains of the operation (Alexis). We have an untrained young mage (Ellie). We have a task master/trainer (Madison). We have our healer who is away on her own quest at the moment (Lily). We have the potion maker/brew master (Cassie). We have out hero granted he needs some help to see all the clues he is clearly missing. So I think what we really need is a side kick. Who will step up to the challenge.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
We need to build our quest party. Let's see we have someone else to get us the gear we need (Kelly). We have the brains of the operation (Alexis). We have an untrained young mage (Ellie). We have a task master/trainer (Madison). We have our healer who is away on her own quest at the moment (Lily). We have the potion maker/brew master (Cassie). We have out hero granted he needs some help to see all the clues he is clearly missing. So I think what we really need is a side kick. Who will step up to the challenge.
1713384972771.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hmmm, has to be the previously homeless girl I'd say.

But more importantly, I'm hoping that Ellie being "an untrained young mage" isn't meant to indicate that we're not also going to be training as a mage on top of increasing our vampire powers. Would be a waste of our unique status otherwise

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
What a great update! Tons of revelations (some made me cringe though, thanks to paytreon and payment service provider hypocrits;)). Also quite a lot of stuff happening and the world and lore are expanded quite a lot too. Great update!

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Hmmm, has to be the previously homeless girl I'd say.

But more importantly, I'm hoping that Ellie being "an untrained young mage" isn't meant to indicate that we're not also going to be training as a mage on top of increasing our vampire powers. Would be a waste of our unique status otherwise
Who knows, maybe she's also an untrained young mage ::wink::

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Who knows, maybe she's also an untrained young mage ::wink::
Yea I'm lost

Homeless girl isn't a sister of ours, not the all mages are going to be close family.
Also, I don't think the homeless girl is the one we've seen running and jumping through portals

Having three mages on the team would be cool though.
I say three because as I said before, it'd be a complete waste of our unique half mage half vampire status for us to not train as a mage as well as train our vampire powers

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Is my memory actual shite, or does anyone know who Connie from the signatures panel in OP is?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC's ex-girlfriend before the accident. They broke up because she moved with her family to Arizona. Only seen on a "Dream" scene.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
That smoking hot maid Gabriela.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: FatGiant
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes