SpyderAnder

Feb 23, 2024
Sure!

How do you propose we test that?

Let's not forget that more than a few instants in the Sun, they don't get burned, they are instantly and completely destroyed.

Would you test if it were you?

Peace :D
I never said it should be tested, maybe at some point Eve will tell him the extent of his powers. All i said is we don't know what he is capable of. Again for all we know, he could be a sun walker. We'll just have to see in future updates what he can and cannot do

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't want to comment too much on the MC's father, but we will learn more about him through Eve in upcoming chapters. There is a lot of story to get through over the 5 games planned for the saga. We are only scratching the surface of things right now.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Honestly, this is one of the few games I'm more interested in with the world building and the lore surrounding it than I am the sex scenes. It's done a good job of setting things up, and hopefully Loco's serious about keeping this regularly updated. Would hate to see something like this abandoned after grabbing my attention the way it has.
Thank you some much for the positive comments. It is always nice to hear that people are interested not only in the girls but the lore and story too. There is a lot more to come over the 5 planned games.

Also I have been pretty consistent with updates about every 2 months and weekly status reports too.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Very good game, I really enjoyed the whole thing. Girls are great, story is interesting (I did not skip text like I normally do). I liked the MC.

And the developer is doing the Harem thing right, just a few girls in his harem, and some other girls that come and go from his life, but part on good terms. (so dev can always have them come around again if needed).

I was concerned about all the warnings about violence, torcher, rape etc... But the game is done well, it is not some game where you see some poor girl being raped and abused in a basement somewhere... so don't worry about that kind of thing.
Nothing I saw in the game was too bad.

well anyway thanks for the great game, looking forward to more
peace
Thank you for the positive comments, I really appreciate it. This was a project I was making for myself and decided to share it with everyone.

The harem will grow and shrink as the story moves forward. Some characters are in it for the long haul (all 5 games), and others will come and go as needed.

I put the warnings in there since I know some people don't like blood or violence in there lewd games. Also the rape talk was specifically there because of the conversation between Ellie and the mc in chapter 1 and because of the MC's fathers curse. You will never see it happen, but if someone even thinks of trying they will regret it and get the Thomas treatment.

Chapter 10 is in progress now and is currently on track for a June release.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Most people never noticed that small detail until I pointed it out on the discord, but good catch. You also missed it on the straw of the drink in the hospital and his first meal at Alexis's apartment.

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
This is what I understood about that (I know that Uncle replied with what he could, I'm gonna try to say what he can't):

Peace :)
Maybe I missed something, but when Eve the Book speaks with him right when Ellie comes to check up on him because of the nightmare she refers to both Ellie and Britney as his roommates.

That was the part that kind of broke the whole continuity story relationship-wide for me and made me decide to apply the i-patch as it was clearer for me to follow the relationship between them instead of having a roommate (who never lived with him) and a half-sister.

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Most people never noticed that small detail until I pointed it out on the discord, but good catch. You also missed it on the straw of the drink in the hospital and his first meal at Alexis's apartment.
While I didn't see it, it was clear that these were "special smoothies", as Alexis was suspiciously insistent on MC drinking them, and was constantly bringing them for him. That gave me the first big clue and hunch about what she is and how he got to recover so fast.

I loved the way you wrote that chapter, by the way.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The List [v0.09] [Uncle Loco] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Mod

- 1.2Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
While I didn't see it, it was clear that these were "special smoothies", as Alexis was suspiciously insistent on MC drinking them, and was constantly bringing them for him. That gave me the first big clue and hunch about what she is and how he got to recover so fast.

I loved the way you wrote that chapter, by the way.
Sometimes I leave hints you over look, and other times I try to hit you in the face with them so you don't miss them.

Hmmm I wonder if those special shakes will be needed again in the future?

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Sometimes I leave hints you over look, and other times I try to hit you in the face with them so you don't miss them.

Hmmm I wonder if those special shakes will be needed again in the future?
As long as they are made with Alexis "secret ingredient" and not with Rob's (MC) I'm ok with it :LOL:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
As long as they are made with Alexis "secret ingredient" and not with Rob's (MC) I'm ok with it :LOL:.
Chances are that what Loco is referring to is going to be one of our mortal girls getting seriously injured. I don't think they'd mind which of MCs fluids they were getting fed to heal faster

• Thinking Face

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Chances are that what Loco is referring to is going to be one of our mortal girls getting seriously injured. I don't think they'd mind which of MCs fluids they were getting fed to heal faster
If that is the case, given how things are I don't think they'll need the smoothie, and will probably be more than ok drinking directly from the source.

• Thinking Face

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I wonder if there is another reason for a vampire to feed a human blood other than healing, sex, or to boost speed/strength/agility/intelligence?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes