FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Honestly, Uncle Loco, I'm not sure "we" need your Lore Book... Just give it to FG. I think he just applied for the dungeon master position. Jus' Sayin':cool:
Nope, I am perfectly fine as Lore Master. Lurking in the deepest confines of the Library, refusing to talk with anyone, and when forced to, be as rude and literal as possible to dissuade them to ask any question.

Peace :D

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Nope, I am perfectly fine as Lore Master. Lurking in the deepest confines of the Library, refusing to talk with anyone, and when forced to, be as rude and literal as possible to dissuade them to ask any question.

Sounds perfect. Loco is technically the dungeon master anyway.

Here's your badge...
badge.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: FatGiant

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I have not played this game in over a year, I don't really remember playing it, but I have a save from back then. Well anyway I am enjoying it, just now doing all the physical therapy. And from what is going on.... just a guess.... Alexis is maybe a vampire or something similar????

Haha... well I will keep playing and find out.
peace.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
For your lore book. ;)

We also saw destroying the heart can kill a vampire as Nathan was so kind to show us.
Yes, yes, the non-beating heart is their main weakness, that and being decapitated and "Dead by Sunrise" and maybe another one that I'm forgetting right now.

But what of the Mages? Are they 100% Human? Human life-Span, human body, human mind? Or, do they have any inheritance from the Father of Magic (still unnamed)? Besides the absolutely dreadful Curse on the female descendants, do they have children? Are any of those children Males? Do they have Magic affinity of any kind, both the males and females descendants?

Why does Ellie have blood tears? How deep goes her connection? Do the other sisters have such a deep connection too? Will they all have blood tears?

I'll refrain to ask about MC specificities, because he IS the story, but I feel that the sisters are fair game at this point.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yes, yes, the non-beating heart is their main weakness, that and being decapitated and "Dead by Sunrise" and maybe another one that I'm forgetting right now.

But what of the Mages? Are they 100% Human? Human life-Span, human body, human mind? Or, do they have any inheritance from the Father of Magic (still unnamed)? Besides the absolutely dreadful Curse on the female descendants, do they have children? Are any of those children Males? Do they have Magic affinity of any kind, both the males and females descendants?

Why does Ellie have blood tears? How deep goes her connection? Do the other sisters have such a deep connection too? Will they all have blood tears?

I'll refrain to ask about MC specificities, because he IS the story, but I feel that the sisters are fair game at this point.

The original Mage passes the curse, not his children. So if Rob has a child he would not pass the curse to them. I'm putting this out here so people can relax. Also, Ellie does not have tears of blood her's were mascara. More details on Mages to come in future updates.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
The original Mage passes the curse, not his children. So if Rob has a child he would not pass the curse to them. I'm putting this out here so people can relax. Also, Ellie does not have tears of blood her's were mascara. More details on Mages to come in future updates.
Oh, ok. Since it was the same asset and not the one you used on Chapter 1 when se was crying in the Burger Joint, I thought it was blood tears. Didn't really made sense, but, we don't know how deep her connection to MC goes, so...

Indirectly you also told us that the sisters can have children, and those also and so on. Good.

Waiting anxiously for more Lore. I am sorry if it looks like I'm looking for spoilers, but, I think that the Lore gives a deeper involvement with the story and with the characters, it also expands and enhances the way we "readers/players" understand it's meanders.

For example, I could only truly enjoy LOTR after reading "The Silmarillion". I then re-read the whole thing and marveled at how different my view of everything had changed.

I wish you could find someone to help you coding a Codex into the game, I'm useless in that regard or I would help. I find it indispensable when we are dealing with Fantasy or Altered-Realities stories. A quick click to clear doubts and continue.

Peace :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Eve's husband became the first mage and Eve became the first vampire after both were cursed. The Mage found a way to use Adam's rib to make a male offspring once every 100 years. Eve's former husband is the MC's father who is confirmed to be alive she just doesn't know what name he goes by now (I wonder if that means something important. ;) ). Oh, one last thing the MC is the first half Vampire half Mage.

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
I have to say that I liked this update quite a lot, but there were a few things I didn't quite like/get:

- Isn't the sister supposed to be dead by the end of chapter 8? I mean, MC did stab her badly and she was quite dead by the time he "died" as well... but then she is somehow alive and even better than MC in chapter 9, just in time for him to kill her again? I liked that he got to kill her that way since for her first death I thought it was quite anticlimactic, but the way she appeared again in chapter 9 kinda confused me.
- I thought there wasn't any incest (not complaining there is now, tho), but now it turns out MC's mom is not his mom but his Landlady and Ellie is not his girlfriend but his roommate? Again, not complaining, but having read the whole story so far with the context of mom and sister, and now reading Landlady and Roomates was quite annoying. Applying the patch (not sure if official or not) solved it, but honestly without it the story doesn't make much sense.
- MC's father's curse on his daughters is honestly brutal. I felt it for Ellie, and it kinda links her horror story with the MC's surrounding context/lore, but makes me wonder if Ellie's friend's organization isn't either founded by MC's dad or looking for her cursed daughters (which would be MC's half-sisters/roomates).

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I have to say that I liked this update quite a lot, but there were a few things I didn't quite like/get:

- Isn't the sister supposed to be dead by the end of chapter 8? I mean, MC did stab her badly and she was quite dead by the time he "died" as well... but then she is somehow alive and even better than MC in chapter 9, just in time for him to kill her again? I liked that he got to kill her that way since for her first death I thought it was quite anticlimactic, but the way she appeared again in chapter 9 kinda confused me.
- I thought there wasn't any incest (not complaining there is now, tho), but now it turns out MC's mom is not his mom but his Landlady and Ellie is not his girlfriend but his roommate? Again, not complaining, but having read the whole story so far with the context of mom and sister, and now reading Landlady and Roomates was quite annoying. Applying the patch (not sure if official or not) solved it, but honestly without it the story doesn't make much sense.
- MC's father's curse on his daughters is honestly brutal. I felt it for Ellie, and it kinda links her horror story with the MC's surrounding context/lore, but makes me wonder if Ellie's friend's organization isn't either founded by MC's dad or looking for her cursed daughters (which would be MC's half-sisters/roomates).
I can clear some of this up.

• Britney was stabbed just like the MC but she did not almost die like he did. Since he was drained of blood during the turning process he needed new blood which is why Alexis kept her alive. Just so the MC could feed from her to complete the ritual of being turned.

• Ellie's mom is Linda. The MC's mom is Elizabeth.

• More will come about with the curse. I will clarify it here the curse is only passed from the MC's father to his female children, it has no impact on any children they may have or any other mage. The curse is only passed down to the original mage's children only, so if for any reason the MC gets someone pregnant his child(ren) would not have the same curse that a female child born from the original mage would have. (This will be discussed at some point in the game, but I saw a lot of people panicking about it so I wanted to say it now to ease people's minds)

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022

This is what I understood about that (I know that Uncle replied with what he could, I'm gonna try to say what he can't):

Peace :)

• Thinking Face

astonwave

May 18, 2018
Honestly, this is one of the few games I'm more interested in with the world building and the lore surrounding it than I am the sex scenes. It's done a good job of setting things up, and hopefully Loco's serious about keeping this regularly updated. Would hate to see something like this abandoned after grabbing my attention the way it has.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Very good game, I really enjoyed the whole thing. Girls are great, story is interesting (I did not skip text like I normally do). I liked the MC.

And the developer is doing the Harem thing right, just a few girls in his harem, and some other girls that come and go from his life, but part on good terms. (so dev can always have them come around again if needed).

I was concerned about all the warnings about violence, torcher, rape etc... But the game is done well, it is not some game where you see some poor girl being raped and abused in a basement somewhere... so don't worry about that kind of thing.
Nothing I saw in the game was too bad.

well anyway thanks for the great game, looking forward to more
peace

SpyderAnder

Feb 23, 2024
I feel MC should still be able to be in the sun lol if he is a mixed race lets say... Mage and Vamp, He shouldnt have all of vampire weakness, Think like blade or maybe im thinking to hard lol.
But maybe that's exactly how it is, Rob only assumes that he can't, and no one else knows that he is part mage. For all we know he CAN go in the sun

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
But maybe that's exactly how it is, Rob only assumes that he can't, and no one else knows that he is part mage. For all we know he CAN go in the sun
Sure!

How do you propose we test that?

Let's not forget that more than a few instants in the Sun, they don't get burned, they are instantly and completely destroyed.

Would you test if it were you?

• Thinking Face
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes