• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I thought it was really unofficial because the poster said it might break your save, but after seeing the small file size and file name it was clear that it was official (why would there be a relationship file in the game already otherwise).

Patreon is going too far to check for these things, as long as it isn't posted on Patreon itself it should be fine, are they going to check your browser history next to make sure you don't consume the content they ban?
Do not give them any idea's. Patreon has been cracking down on all sorts of content recently. I've seen several videos on idiot tube ( you tube) where Patreon is even booting off graphic artists that make NSFW content. Not loli shit, shit like hawt newd pinup type art. Several payment processors are starting to refuse to process payments for same stuff. Not wanting or trying to get political but the people that run Patreon are very left leaning and they are doing this.

• Haha
Reactions: fishbulb123

YeColo

Dec 29, 2022
So I played this and really enjoyed it. The first few chapters were a bit dull and predictably AVN (here are some girls that are desperate to have sex with us), but the story picks up and is in a great place to move forward from here. I look forward to future updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uncle Loco

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It says there is death. My only question is do any of the love-interest/ H scene characters get killed?
The intro mentions that will be a possibility based on your choices (which are marked so that if you make those choices it's your own fault).

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It says there is death. My only question is do any of the love-interest/ H scene characters get killed?
So it is very hard to answer this question accurately for a few reasons. First off spoilers, then death doesn't always mean a true end of a character sometimes it is a new beginning. This is a modern fantasy story. There are vampires, mages and a lot of other supernatural beings in the story. In addition to that there is reincarnation as well. So in most cases even if someone died they could come back.

YeColo

Dec 29, 2022
I have a theory that Alexis' creator is still alive and that he's the one that asked TKA to find his ward.

I thought it was Rob. TKA has known Alexis for a long time, and yet only now does TKA think there is a possibility they have finally been found.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So I played this and really enjoyed it. The first few chapters were a bit dull and predictably AVN (here are some girls that are desperate to have sex with us), but the story picks up and is in a great place to move forward from here. I look forward to future updates.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it, and thank you for the feedback.

Also I love reading all the theories. I won't confirm or deny any of them, but I enjoyed reading them all.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1713274221182.png
Cannot wait to see the endless familiars army of reincarnated Dracula wash over town ...
In addition to that there is reincarnation as well.
a go go.gif

MC is already a gun practitioner ... what a formidable glove for Alucard reborn/retold/reimmagined.
--a go.gif

MC just needs some more gun prowess for his true form to come into the light ...
--a g0.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So, I finished my replay.

Oh boy.

Up to this Chapter, the story was going in a rather "fun" and "light" direction. Now, to me at least, it took a seriously dark turn.
What was a mildly annoying entity with unclear and maybe "good" intentions, is now decidedly a major danger.

This Chapter filled me with dread. I feel rather conflicted about this story, that up to now was amusing and light hearted, but with this enormous foreshadow turned into a horror story.

Let's see... but I feel quite uncomfortable now.

Peace :(

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So, I finished my replay.

Oh boy.

Up to this Chapter, the story was going in a rather "fun" and "light" direction. Now, to me at least, it took a seriously dark turn.
What was a mildly annoying entity with unclear and maybe "good" intentions, is now decidedly a major danger.

This Chapter filled me with dread. I feel rather conflicted about this story, that up to now was amusing and light hearted, but with this enormous foreshadow turned into a horror story.

Let's see... but I feel quite uncomfortable now.

Peace :(
Now this is exactly how I want people to feel. Is Eve good or bad. Does she have her own agenda that will put others in danger or is there a far worse danger lurking in the shadows hunting for the choosen one. As for Lilith she may be hesitant for other unclear reasons. She already helped her mother once, and what that cost her is unclear at this time.

This is a long story broken out over multiple books/games. We are finally starting to scratch the surface.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
If it isn't made by the dev, I'm not using it, I only ever use official incest patches.
To add to what others just said... the file in the patch (rels.rpy) already exists in the game itself, it's just the wording that's different. Open them both and look, then decide if you want to see Landlady, Neighbor, Tenant, etc.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
So Uncle respect, the story is good so far, the transitions are good too and what is really good is that you voluntarily skip the bonking scenes.
Alexis' missing sister was mentioned very briefly, but is it possible that it is Sylvia :unsure: looking forward

Reactions: BeoWoolF

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So Uncle respect, the story is good so far, the transitions are good too and what is really good is that you voluntarily skip the bonking scenes.
Alexis' missing sister was mentioned very briefly, but is it possible that it is Sylvia :unsure: looking forward
Alexis is way older than the MC, her parents died of old age, and you expect her sister to be 18? Maybe redo that math?
Or, instead, consider what is the fate of ALL of the Half-Sisters of the MC from his father side, and re-examine the evidence.

I dunno... maybe think about it a little?

Peace :D

Reactions: motseer
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes