YeColo

Dec 29, 2022
So Uncle respect, the story is good so far, the transitions are good too and what is really good is that you voluntarily skip the bonking scenes.
Alexis' missing sister was mentioned very briefly, but is it possible that it is Sylvia :unsure: looking forward
Pretty unlikely that a redhead is sisters with a raven head.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So, I finished my replay.

Oh boy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Up to this Chapter, the story was going in a rather "fun" and "light" direction. Now, to me at least, it took a seriously dark turn.
What was a mildly annoying entity with unclear and maybe "good" intentions, is now decidedly a major danger.

This Chapter filled me with dread. I feel rather conflicted about this story, that up to now was amusing and light hearted, but with this enormous foreshadow turned into a horror story.

Let's see... but I feel quite uncomfortable now.

Peace :(
No worries, big guy. The good guy always wins. Well... in this case... maybe drink your blood... Bwaaaahaahaahaahaaaaaaa!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So Uncle respect, the story is good so far, the transitions are good too and what is really good is that you voluntarily skip the bonking scenes.
Alexis' missing sister was mentioned very briefly, but is it possible that it is Sylvia :unsure: looking forward
I did get this question before about Alexis's sister. What I will say is Alexis was in the Gulf War, and is when she was turned. Her sister if she is still alive would be much older than your guess. What I will say your guess is very important to the story and we will get to know her a lot more in chapter 10.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Highly improbable, but given what was revealed to us this update, I think it'd be really cool if Adam and or God were antagonists we can deal with in the late game or at some point during the stroy.

Adam and God reacting as they did on the top level is understandable. But cursing the entire bloodlines of the parties involved is just messed up, especially the specifics of one of those curses.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: someone pointed out that Adam is dead, which I forgot in my fervor, but I stand by this post. Just means I only have to fight God, Adam is already taken care of.

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
If you have his mod installed click "Mod Menu" in the quick menu and click "Change MC Name" at the very top.
Thank you, I was accessing the mod options from the preferences menu where you cannot change the name and had accidentally disabled the "mod menu" in the quick menu, solved! (y)

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
So I'm enjoying the story very much, and while I enjoy how things have happened, I don't like how it's seemingly turned into a kinetic novel with lack of choices for we players to decide things. While I would have gone the same route with the sister, having an option would be nice, and in other situations as well. I am hoping future updates will present more opportunities for us to make meaningful choices
As far as I don't understand the story originates as a book and as he enjoys VNs this was a way for Loco to get his ideas out.
That's also the reason why he only created a Patron after people twisted his arm. And the other one. And legs. And... He just wanted to tell. Well he finally did.
So seeing the origins of the tale it is no wonder it is basically a kinetic.
Which girl you bumb or add to the harem is yours, the overall arc seems to be fixed.
Loco mentioned he has a few more books conceptualized already. Again, more reason to keep the story in boundaries.

Enjoy the ride :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Damn, no real sure fire way of getting rid of people then?

1. Everybody has ones own agenda.
2. "In his own story even the bad guy is a hero"
Yes there are ways to get rid of people for good. If that ritual is performed the soul is trapped and can not be reincarnated. There are others too but that needs to wait until the story unfolds more.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I feel MC should still be able to be in the sun lol if he is a mixed race lets say... Mage and Vamp, He shouldnt have all of vampire weakness, Think like blade or maybe im thinking to hard lol.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
I feel MC should still be able to be in the sun lol if he is a mixed race lets say... Mage and Vamp, He shouldnt have all of vampire weakness, Think like blade or maybe im thinking to hard lol.
We still don't have the full Lore Book. The Encyclopedia Compendium Monstruarium of Uncle Loco isn't published yet, so, we have no clues of what can or can't be done by each of the Supernaturals.

All we know so far, is that a non-beating heart of an undead, is the Soul Repository and that they turn to Ashes/Dust when it is consumed. They also turn to Ashes/Dust when exposed to the Sun Light, courtesy of Adam.

The MC being the First Hybrid Mage/Vampire, can even have extra sensitivity, we don't know, maybe no one knows, because he is the First. Maybe by Soul Eating he can gain resistances, or, on the contrary, gain even higher weaknesses to the Sun Light and not tolerate it when reflected on the Moon. No one knows, he's untested.

Uncle Loco we need your Lore Book. Or a in-game Codex. Or just a PDF. Speculating may be fun, but only for the Gynecologists.

Peace :D

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes