BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
so is Britney truly dead?
I want to say yes but rememer dev mentioned a few times 2 things..and the vn also mentions those 2 things of course
1. true death
2. reincarnation
so ... your guess is as good as mine

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I want to say yes but rememer dev mentioned a few times 2 things..and the vn also mentions those 2 things of course
1. true death
2. reincarnation
so ... your guess is as good as mine
i missed a lot of the threads discussion. this is my first time playing the game...so im way late to the party :LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i missed a lot of the threads discussion. this is my first time playing the game...so im way late to the party :LOL:
wasn't trying to shame or anything ^_^
I'm just saying , I for one.... am not sure , unless a true death was mentioned ... I won't take the death of any character in this VN as a death , for me .. the possibility of them making a comeback somehow it's still there..
also with the few revelations that have been shown ... who the fuck knows maybne they won't even need to wait for the time to grow up to be a threat (for reincarnation)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
wasn't trying to shame or anything ^_^
I'm just saying , I for one.... am not sure , unless a true death was mentioned ... I won't take the death of any character in this VN as a death , for me .. the possibility of them making a comeback somehow it's still there..
also with the few revelations that have been shown ... who the fuck knows maybne they won't even need to wait for the time to grow up to be a threat (for reincarnation)
So as of now the only person we have seen die that can not be reincarnated in the game is Thomas. His soul is trapped within the mc.

The only way as of right now mentioned to not be reincarnated is the soul steal ritual. There are other ways as well but those have not been talked about yet.

Reactions: D Dog

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Now I'm confused. Will we see her, or won't we see her?
It is possible we see her soul reincarnated, but without the help from powers above she would be a different person all together. The mc has been reincarnated several times yet he has no memory of that.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
This game just waste of time. Everything just bad.
You opinion is yours and you are entitled to it of course, also to voice your criticism.
Though it would be nice if you could make that criticism in a constructive way, for instance by giving examples what is so bad in your opinion.
The way you put it right now makes your statement look petty, or "troll". In that case, have a <°))))><

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Everyone is entitled to their opinions and that is fine. I know my story is not for everyone. There are tons of flaws, but I find that those who push through my early mistakes end up enjoying the story. Again not everyone is here for a story some just want the lewd content and that is fine too.

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
I'm really enjoying this so far. In Ch6 as of now.
The main issue I've had is that the night/dark scenes are barely visible. I have my monitor settings tuned just fine for any other games, and if I try to turn up he brightness or contrast the whites will be way too bright.

I don't suppose anyone knows of a way to turn up the contrast/gama for just renpy?

Cheers

Edit: Uncle Loco do you want 'bug' or grammar reports? If so, how best to send them? There are a number in the early chapters, and one that sticks out the most is the Large Dark Suited Man at the Museum being tagged as 'mysterious woman'.

Reactions: Uncle Loco
Aug 9, 2022
Okay, this one caught me by surprise. Why haven't I've come across it sooner?!? The story and lore are great! The girls are GORGOUS! Hell, I didn't even know it was a vampire story until the later chapters! I love this AVN and I'm going to follow it all the way if I can. Great job, Uncle Loco. I'm a new fan!

Floofin253

Mar 8, 2021
Eve: "He will face a great loss soon"
Well, shaite. Idk but hope it aint who's being planned to be asked the big question in a game-week or 2.
That would be, loco. And rood

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I have a theory and I really hope that I'm wrong. Madison is preggers and I fear Uncle Loco is goin to kill her off. There's really not many girls in this that I love. Ellie, Sylvia and Madison. The others, sorry to all of their fans, can be killed in my opinion and it wouldn't bother me that much. Includin our now sire Alexis.(Another issue I have with this game.) It would definitely suck to lose any of them though.

Anyway, I fuckin hope I'm wrong.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
been i a bit since i played this last has their been a huge content update or na ?
Not sure when you played last but typically I would like to say each update is around a hour if you are reading the dialog and not just skipping to the lewd stuff. I list the number of renders and animations for each chapter on the op as well.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Okay, this one caught me by surprise. Why haven't I've come across it sooner?!? The story and lore are great! The girls are GORGOUS! Hell, I didn't even know it was a vampire story until the later chapters! I love this AVN and I'm going to follow it all the way if I can. Great job, Uncle Loco. I'm a new fan!
Thank you for the positive comments and I am glad to hear you are enjoying the game so far. I did try to leave a few small clues in the early chapters about the supernatural elements, rather than just flat out saying it is a vampire theme game.

Reactions: MadMansKingdom
3.40 star(s) 21 Votes