motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
This site really needs to re-evaluate its review process. No way in hell this is a 3 star VN and anybody who thinks a 1 star review is appropriate should be banned from the site - doesn't matter how wordy the review is, ridiculous is still ridiculous. There are way too many idiots posting reviews. Maybe people who want to post reviews should have to attend "review school". Hopefully that would, at least, weed out some of the trolls. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
This site really needs to re-evaluate its review process. No way in hell this is a 3 star VN and anybody who thinks a 1 star review is appropriate should be banned from the site - doesn't matter how wordy the review is, ridiculous is still ridiculous. There are way too many idiots posting reviews. Maybe people who want to post reviews should have to attend "review school". Hopefully that would, at least, weed out some of the trolls. Jus' Sayin':cool:
yea there should be more restrictions on who can post a review that's for sure. Also agree it deserves a higher rating. But considering the low number of reviews posted, it's not that surprising, get a few bad ones and the overall rating plummets.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
And she's a redhead - hopefully natural with proof. ;)

Not a huge fan of tats, but I could probably get over that.
The carpet does match the drapes, so are all good. Also she just has that one tattoo, it is meaningful but not discussed. If anyone is familiar with the table top rpg game vampire the masquerade it is a clue to her actual clan. Not that I can use those terms in the game at all.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I mean well. A suggestion for the programmer to continue like this. I like the game and want more. :D :love: :love: :love: :love: (y) (y)
Thank you. I am working hard on chapter 10 after some hiccups last week I am back on track. Teaser and status will be post here tomorrow.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It's ok I understand my game is not for everyone. The early chapters are a little rough, and the real story is hidden until later in the game. The problem is some people won't look past chapter 1 or 3 without complaining about something.

Reactions: motseer

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
The carpet does match the drapes, so are all good. Also she just has that one tattoo, it is meaningful but not discussed. If anyone is familiar with the table top rpg game vampire the masquerade it is a clue to her actual clan. Not that I can use those terms in the game at all.
Thanks for the insight. I thought it was a snake, but now I'm guessing it's a dragon. ;)

I'm not a "gamer", so I wasn't aware of that. I took a look so I could understand the reference.

As for my tat preferences, one, even a larger one, there wouldn't be a big turn off for me - it's "on the edge". Those enormous tats under the tits, spider webs on the throat, things covering the face - those get to me. Then again, if I meet a woman IRL that I find otherwise interesting, intelligent and attractive, I wouldn't kick her out of bed if we're getting busy for the first time and I discover her entire torso from the collar bone down is covered - I'd probably trace the patterns to raise goosebumps as part of the foreplay....:sneaky:

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I've really enjoyed this, the monster-tag is one I usually skip but i'm glad I picked it up.

also, why didnt anyone tell me it was Rex Manning Day???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had to sneak that in the game, just like a lot of other small movie references. It is one of my favorite references right up there with stick around, and Dave's not here man.

For those that have no clue go watch Empire Records (Rex Manning day), The Predator (Stick around), and listen to some classic Cheech and Chong (Dave's not here man). There are plenty of other references in the game as well and more to come.

Reactions: El Pene Del Diablo

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It's ok I understand my game is not for everyone. The early chapters are a little rough, and the real story is hidden until later in the game. The problem is some people won't look past chapter 1 or 3 without complaining about something.
You are always so humble and polite, Uncle Loco. But, no. It's not really OK and some people really are just idiots. Again, Jus' Sayin':cool:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You are always so humble and polite, Uncle Loco. But, no. It's not really OK and some people really are just idiots. Again, Jus' Sayin':cool:
Thank you. This made me laugh for sure. I have seen how taking negative feedback the wrong way can destroy a game or the developer. I find it best to thank everyone who plays my story and everyone that comments.

I know I have made some choices that people don't like or agree with and that's fine. I wanted to try and make something a little different. Sometimes that is good and it works out other times it fails. Some things will get better over time and other things will be the death of me damn you animations and lighting.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Thank you. This made me laugh for sure. I have seen how taking negative feedback the wrong way can destroy a game or the developer. I find it best to thank everyone who plays my story and everyone that comments.

I know I have made some choices that people don't like or agree with and that's fine. I wanted to try and make something a little different. Sometimes that is good and it works out other times it fails. Some things will get better over time and other things will be the death of me damn you animations and lighting.
Said the better man.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I had to sneak that in the game, just like a lot of other small movie references. It is one of my favorite references right up there with stick around, and Dave's not here man.

For those that have no clue go watch Empire Records (Rex Manning day), The Predator (Stick around), and listen to some classic Cheech and Chong (Dave's not here man). There are plenty of other references in the game as well and more to come.
Given the little I know about the VN at this point, I'm betting you could work in this one:

"You gonna do somethin'? Or are you just gonna stand there and bleed?"

It is a snake.
Ah. But not knowing anything else about any of this, I'd still correlate it with a dragon sign moreso than anything else I saw. :unsure:

Reactions: Uncle Loco

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
settite?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes