kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
oh we have another one xmilteach :D

starting to be little bit disturbing someone know reproduction number?

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The List [v0.09] [Uncle Loco] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.2Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh? Are those all the tags listed or are there future ones planned?
Including the stuff mentioned in the overview spoiler.
All the tags listed are found in chapter 1. Some of the spoiler stuff is talked about as well in chapter 1.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
THX! Please add the Tags in the Tag List above and it would be nice if the future tags were displayed in the Genre department! ;) (y)
I will add the tags as they show up in future chapters for now what you see listed is what to expect in chapter 1.

will, i hope incest is planned
Might be a little hard, no spoilers but after you play chapter 1 you might understand why.

No Links to support him? ..
As of right now, I do not plan to have a way to support me. I made this game for myself but decided to share it with others for free for now. I may change this in the future though.

Talks? What about actual rape and destruction?
There is a conversation about this in chapter 1. However, I will say the MC will not rape anyone and you will not see any LI being raped.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sees Harem - YES!

A harem tracker is built into the game so as you meet a character officially you will know if they can or can not be part of the Harem.

Then see's "this game has dark themes such as death, killing, torture, talks of RAPE and other violent actions.
this got me worried.. don't mind some graphic violence, my concern is the rape stuff.

You will not see any LI raped in the game, there may be a few hard conversations but I will say once a character is in your harem they will not be raped by anyone.

NTR PLANNED? Hope not!
Nope once a girl is in your harem officially they are with the MC and the MC only. Well maybe a scene or two with two LI at the same time with the MC, but never without him.

Also by saying it will has dark themes i am not holding my breath with it being a "HAREM" when you say "if you looking for reality, go somewhere else" will this game have supernatural elements then? what's that all about?
While I do consider a harem not a reality in most cases, that is not what I am referencing here at all. I will not say anything further about this until after chapter 3.

Plus if it's any girls who can be in your harem or LIs who talks about being raped is kinda iffy with me..... not feeling it, and most harem fans not gonna feel it either. Now if they are not LIs then ok, fine.
A potential LI has this discussion in chapter 1 with the MC. So if that is not for you, you can pass on her or skip the game.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
A harem tracker is built into the game so as you meet a character officially you will know if they can or can not be part of the Harem.

You will not see any LI raped in the game, there may be a few hard conversations but I will say once a character is in your harem they will not be raped by anyone.

Nope once a girl is in your harem officially they are with the MC and the MC only. Well maybe a scene or two with two LI at the same time with the MC, but never without him.

While I do consider a harem not a reality in most cases, that is not what I am referencing here at all. I will not say anything further about this until after chapter 3.

A potential LI has this discussion in chapter 1 with the MC. So if that is not for you, you can pass on her or skip the game.
kay...even if it is not seen...not exactly what i expected...enjoy developing this....whatever it is and GL :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Uncle Loco is the mc the only male that will fuck the lis? :unsure:

That's not what I wanted to know, is this similar to wvm for example where no other male fucks or touchs any of the lis?
No other male will have any sexual interaction with a LI once they are in the harem. Now someone may try to touch a LI in a non-sexual way (a friendly hug between friends/co-workers or a handshake may occur). It is possible that someone may try to do something to a LI once they are under the MC care (aka harem) and pay for it horribly.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
No other male will have any sexual interaction with a LI once they are in the harem. Now someone may try to touch a LI in a non-sexual way (a friendly hug between friends/co-workers or a handshake may occur). It is possible that someone may try to do something to a LI once they are under the MC care (aka harem) and pay for it horribly.
None of these bothers me. What bothers me is in the game you said your decisions have consequences. You made it confusing when it came to LI dying part. This is an absolute must I need to know Do I have to watch my love interests die?

Edit: I am guessing avoiding the red choices means I am safe :unsure:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
None of these bothers me. What bothers me is in the game you said your decisions have consequences. You made it confusing when it came to LI dying part. This is an absolute must I need to know Do I have to watch my love interests die?
Yes, some decisions have consequences, but it should be very clear on the right decisions to make trust me. I made it confusing on purpose, and as much as I would like to answer that last question I won't. I have 13 chapters planned & written for this story and I want anyone who is interested to experience it without spoilers.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yes, some decisions have consequences, but it should be very clear on the right decisions to make trust me. I made it confusing on purpose, and as much as I would like to answer that last question I won't. I have 13 chapters planned & written for this story and I want anyone who is interested to experience it without spoilers.
It's way worse to get invested in a story to then get disappointed because we didn't have enough information.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes