Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
As the saying goes "You only tease people you like". Again a lot here really appreciate you and how active you are with us followers.
I find it important that if you take the time to play my game, I owe it to you to share information and respond to fans. I try to be as active as possible both here, on my Patreon page, and on my Discord channel.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
That is true, but I will not be one of them. I like harem games where the girls are there for the MC and the MC only. Anyone could have a past, but we will never see any of that.
Well... Minor problem... If it only for MC only (referring no NTR), :unsure: shouldn't MC mark his properties like how dominate male dogs would do to mark it properties like how male dogs would life his leg and piss on the properties quite high to claim that no other male dogs can claim it. :ROFLMAO:

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well Wanted to share a few Easter renders with everyone here.

The first one was requested by someone on my Discord. This one is pretty tame.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now this one is a little more on the wild side. It was inspired by Glen Close from Fatal Attraction.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well Wanted to share a few Easter renders with everyone here.

The first one was requested by someone on my Discord. This one is pretty tame.

Now this one is a little more on the wild side. It was inspired by Glen Close from Fatal Attraction.

The first... aww so cute ::blarghhh::

The second... aww so cute ::metal growl::

Peace :D

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Bracket4.png
Well the votes are in and we have a Final match for the ages., but first let's recap round 3.

Match 1: (1) Alexis (68% of the votes) Vs. (2) Ellie (32% of the votes).

Match 2: (1) Kelly (74% of the votes) Vs. (3) Madison (26% of the votes).

The final match to crown the Queen of "The List".

Alexis Vs. Kelly

Get your votes in.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So, just browsed the Patreon page and noticed this....

Hmmmmm.....

Well, all I can say to that is....

Yep, I chose Taser for a reason. It was not teaser misspelled. It was for the shocking render preview. ;)

I also suggest reviewing the render for hidden a clue.

I typically post the teasers on Patreon on Monday morning, but I thought with this taser I should share it here today too, rather than have you guys wait until Thursday like normal.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
So, just browsed the Patreon page and noticed this....

Hmmmmm.....

Well, all I can say to that is....

Oh man I remember that happening. I got called one night to a very chaotic scene with the police tussling with this guy trying to get him in to cuff. 3 cops ended up tazing each other trying to taze the suspect. I was laughing so hard.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry about the April Fool's joke yesterday I hope you all found the hidden message in the text and the image. I know, I typically post the teasers here on Thursday, but since I was mean yesterday here is the real teaser for this week.

The render count I posted in the fake (taser) teaser post is still accurate. The total count is at 608 Renders and 2 animations.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
New Twins

Working on a new set of twins for the saga. These will not replace BB and SB, they will be new characters that will be introduced into the story at some point. Which do you prefer?

Option 1:

1712267281917.png

Option 2:

1712267290684.png

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
LOL forgot to post the new set of twins here. Yes, they will be LI, they are not for TKA or any other male character. They will make a small appearance in book 1.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: D Dog
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes