Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Bob69 sorry for tagging you, can you please update the links to the new update
Already on it, just waiting for 2 more mirrors.

I know the Pixeldrain links are correct.
Pixeldrain link* Mac has no new Pixeldrain link. If you have a new Pixel link for Mac please post it in a comment as I would just overwrite your changes.

• Love
Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Pixeldrain link* Mac has no new Pixeldrain link. If you have a new Pixel link for Mac please post it in a comment as I would just overwrite your changes.

Reactions: Naxos and Bob69

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Mega
Incest patch for "The List"
may break or may not break the saves
Care to explain? As of now, the existing sister is part of opfor and the pare ts are dead? Was is changed without messing too much with that preface?
I'll throw my 2.5cents in here and say BTLD speaks the truth. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth and all that. You want the incest, use the patch.

You don't, cool, you do you.

Personally I like options.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The List [v0.09] [Uncle Loco] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,18 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,18 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------------
The List [v0.09] [Uncle Loco] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.08 -> v0.09 [695 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020

Please add a link to the patch in the OP as well.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well... I have made up my mind. After reading this update, there is absolutely no doubt...

BEST. VAMPIRE. AVN. EVER. !!!
View attachment 3544158
Jus' Sayin':cool:
Wow, thank you. You might be surprised to hear it but I have not played any of the other primary vampire focused games out there. This was just a story I have been wanting to tell for a long time, and I finally found a place I could make it work.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yes. Yes you are and bravo. This VN has been fun. I saw the twins first and the typical "God damn," came to mind and then they talked to our MC and my brain went,"Nope. No fucky crazy."

Excellent story and love the recaps, especially Kelly interrupting.
Thank you for the positive comments and for playing the game. I know some people can't look past the twins and TKA, but I get more positive comments about them now than negative ones. I get it sucks having some characters off limits, but they are here to honor a friend.

I do have to say Kelly is my favorite character to write for. I have more fun with her lines than anyone else in the game.

Reactions: darlic and motseer
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes