HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
There does seem to be something funky going on with Alexis, considering that sudden shift of her eye colours in the hospital when she was trying to convince MC, unless Dev made accident, which i don't believe.

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
Absolutely amazing start , the story is intriguing , the characters all seem to have personalities that are distinct , the writing is very mature and it is one of the only stories I was actually drawn into. I just wanted to just sit back and read each line which I haven't done in a very very longtime. I am very much looking forward to see how this is fleshed out and what twists this story takes

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Absolutely amazing start , the story is intriguing , the characters all seem to have personalities that are distinct , the writing is very mature and it is one of the only stories I was actually drawn into. I just wanted to just sit back and read each line which I haven't done in a very very longtime. I am very much looking forward to see how this is fleshed out and what twists this story takes
Thank you very much for the kind words and for trying my game. The game is primarily story driven, with lewd content splashed in. Later chapters will have more lewd content but the main story will always progress. I hope you enjoy the twists and turns of the story as much as I do.

There are 13 planned chapters for this story and the second connected story is be written now.

Reactions: ELTACO

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
What's your name? I don't remember
How'd you get in the hospital? I don't remember
Do you remember what happened? I don't remember

Are you a virgin? NOPE!
lol

Cheers

• Haha
Reactions: ELTACO

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That was a good read and I do admit I am a woman with a huge muscle girl fetish so seeing toned women deff gets me on board.

One thing I notice, not just here it's ... well, everywhere ... is the weird fetish for redheads.

I say it's weird not to kink shame but growing up we got mocked for it. Red head step child was a thing back then. To hit my mid 20's and see it's now a kink is a bit of a weird thing to take in.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
That was a good read and I do admit I am a woman with a huge muscle girl fetish so seeing toned women deff gets me on board.

One thing I notice, not just here it's ... well, everywhere ... is the weird fetish for redheads.

I say it's weird not to kink shame but growing up we got mocked for it. Red head step child was a thing back then. To hit my mid 20's and see it's now a kink is a bit of a weird thing to take in.
Sorry Ava, I'm almost 60 and a lifelong admirer of redheads. My first love was a redhead called Felicia. They were VERY rare. Until I was in my 20's I met maybe 10, probably less. Developing a fetish for them, for what is rare, for what is very different in a country dominated by brunettes (and fake blondes), skin tones in the full gamut of browns, dark green and brown eyes, it was quite common.

Apparently, it spread to the whole world. I mean, I can't blame anyone for that. :D

Peace :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I have always had a big redhead fetish which is why the main female in my story had to be a redhead. I also love a lady with well-defined muscles and put a lot of work into making Madison for the story. I tried to put a little bit of something I really like into each character. We will see several other interesting characters in the upcoming chapters too. I hope you guys end up liking them as much as I do.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes