Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm pretty sure Loco has said or implied that we're going to meet Mom and sister after they're reincarnated. But given how both ourselves and our queen are vampires, that extends the time frame for that to happen by a lot.

The death and reincarnation I'm worried about is the one Eve knows is going to really upset us and has arranged for them to unlock their memories of this life in their next one. It has to be Kelly or Ellie, no offense to the other girls, but them and Alexis are the ones whose deaths I'd find the moist devastating
Yes, it has been teased that the real mother and Britney will make another appearance after being reincarnated.

The other death has been hinted at since chapter 1. The only hint I will give is that the MC/Narrator and Kelly are speaking to us from the future, as he is telling his story with my help of course. ;)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes, it has been teased that the real mother and Britney will make another appearance after being reincarnated.

The other death has been hinted at since chapter 1. The only hint I will give is that the MC/Narrator and Kelly are speaking to us from the future, as he is telling his story with my help of course. ;)
Hhhhmmmmm kinda tempted to replay the start to see who you could be talking about.

As for Kelly being there for the telling of the story, I never really considered those breaks etc as being canon, oops. But assuming they are, that means Kelly practically doesn't age between our first meeting her and the end of the story, meaning the story is a LOT shorter than I was thinking it was going to be, or it pretty much guarantees her getting turned

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hhhhmmmmm kinda tempted to replay the start to see who you could be talking about.

As for Kelly being there for the telling of the story, I never really considered those breaks etc as being canon, oops. But assuming they are, that means Kelly practically doesn't age between our first meeting her and the end of the story, meaning the story is a LOT shorter than I was thinking it was going to be, or it pretty much guarantees her getting turned
The story will span over 19-20 years. There are ways to stop the aging process. Nathan and Charlotte are both way over 100 years old. Lilith and Eve are 1,000's of years old, who knows how aging works in this crazy game of mine?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The story will span over 19-20 years. There are ways to stop the aging process. Nathan and Charlotte are both way over 100 years old. Lilith and Eve are 1,000's of years old, who knows how aging works in this crazy game of mine?
Nathan and Charlotte are vampires, vampires not aging past the age they were when turned is one of the few commonalities across all vampire lore

Eve is trapped in a magic book, so of course she won't age. Lilith is a angle or something similar.

Even if mages start to age slowly once they start using magic, Kellie isn't a mage just a normal human. So far as we've been shown. Granted there's going to be at least three mages in the family/harem by the end so an anti-aging spell or something wouldn't be too surprising. But Kellie was open to getting turned at some point

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Uncle Loco

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
As long as it does not take 19-20 years to finish the game. I'm already in my 60's and probably won't make another 20 years :p:ROFLMAO:

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes