Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I have a question and if im diving into dev spoiler my bad.
But out of all the women MC has slept with before turning there's 2 who we know ended up pregnant even tho we lost 1

Before turning
1-Madison
2-Kelly
3-Lily

The reason i didn't add Diamond is because she was a 1 time
but those 3 were fucking after hospital release.
So is Lily the 3rd girl who is pregnant?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I have a question and if im diving into dev spoiler my bad.
But out of all the women MC has slept with before turning there's 2 who we know ended up pregnant even tho we lost 1

Before turning
1-Madison
2-Kelly
3-Lily

The reason i didn't add Diamond is because she was a 1 time
but those 3 were fucking after hospital release.
So is Lily the 3rd girl who is pregnant?
Technically it only takes one time so, it has to be either Lily or Diamond, right? Well... unless we are going to find out that one of the "special" traits of being an ancient is fertility. Then the question becomes, "What is the offspring of a human and a vampire."

• Hey there
Reactions: Reniere

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Technically it only takes one time so, it has to be either Lily or Diamond, right? Well... unless we are going to find out that one of the "special" traits of being an ancient is fertility. Then the question becomes, "What is the offspring of a human and a vampire."
True but without typing it i had assumed Diamond would be on birth control since later on she is treated as unstable.
So i had scratched her from the list but you are right 1 hit is all it takes. but those 3 had more time with mc and had more chances then Diamond.

Reactions: motseer

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I think Madison sure, she was kinda uncomfortable in the hospital with Kelly, and didn't want to upset her after her miscarriage. So she'll drop the bomb later.

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I think Madison sure, she was kinda uncomfortable in the hospital with Kelly, and didn't want to upset her after her miscarriage. So she'll drop the bomb later.
I agree, I think Madison is a given. Like Reniere says, that probably means Lilly is the other one. It won't surprise me if Uncle Loco keeps the pregnancies down to just few. The overall story will cover enough time he will need to keep track of round belly development. :p I'm looking forward to that...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What I will say is pregnancy is pretty important to the story, especially for one particular person. I think it is pretty clear who the pregnant lady is and if you haven't figured it out I think I am getting bad with my clues. Now, I will say that as a vampire you can not get pregnant or make someone else pregnant. So, anyone who came into the story after the MC was turned is off the table for pregnancies. Sorry Sylvia fans. Now it is pretty clear based on the conversation between Eve and Lilith at the church that someone is pregnant and that person is very important. This is a long story and that pregnancy with go full term to adulthood. Yes, there are time jumps.

Now the million dollar question is how many girls are currently pregnant. My answer is depending on your path at least 2, but maybe even more. All I will confirm is that Alexis, Cassie, Charlotte and Rowen are not pregnant.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What I'm didn't like of the last update was:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This was done for a specific reason, which you will find out about later. However, she is fighting with the idea of telling him something or not due to another event that happened to Kelly. Even if I added 5 more minutes with Madison the outcome would have been the same due to her promise to Kelly. Madison has a very unique story arc in the game, and her path will seem very strange at times. In the long term, she is one of the most important characters in the game. She has a very important role which over the next 3 chapters you will learn what that is.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

I had a standard week with renders. I completed 84 renders and 0 animations. This brings the total count to 563 renders and 7 animations. I am getting closer to the end I have around 2 scenes left to finish up, then coding, off to the proofreader, and finishing touches can begin after that. No eta on the release all I will say is soonish.

Ok, side work status. I have been working on my discord showing off some new characters for game 2, "The Perfect Town". Also, since it is October I am starting to plan for my yearly Halloween render. For those that were part of my discord last year, you got to see several characters from The List dress up as characters from some of my favorite VN's. I will be doing that again this year, I have 3 characters completed and I plan on 2-3 more for the final render. It is a little difficult finding assets that other devs use, but I will get it figured out and share it with everyone on Halloween. That is all for now.

1728309373404.png

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1728309783274.png 1728309790330.png 1728309797767.png 1728309806132.png

I wanted to share a few of the characters you will be meeting during game 2 of The List Saga. This game will cross over some of the events that take place in chapter 12 of "The List". Once Chapter 12 of "The List is released to the public I will begin work on Chapter 1 of "The Perfect Town". I will be posting more information about the game in the coming weeks, but for now I will leave you with the character sheets. These sheets are subject to change.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
All my fun stuff gets posted here early now.

So for those that don't know "The Perfect Town" is the next game (Book 2) in the List Saga. It will focus on a new MC, but we will see some familiar faces still (Don't worry there will be no NTR). I will be talking more about the game on my discord and Patreon/SS pages after chapter 12 is released for "The List". I will also be sharing more character sheets for the game in the coming weeks as well. As for "The List" we have 2 remaining chapters 12 and 13.

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
All my fun stuff gets posted here early now.

So for those that don't know "The Perfect Town" is the next game (Book 2) in the List Saga. It will focus on a new MC, but we will see some familiar faces still (Don't worry there will be no NTR). I will be talking more about the game on my discord and Patreon/SS pages after chapter 12 is released for "The List". I will also be sharing more character sheets for the game in the coming weeks as well. As for "The List" we have 2 remaining chapters 12 and 13.
Great vn so far but with the news of only 2 chapters left, the obvious question is...............

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
13 is an unlucky number. Make it 14. :p
Don't worry there is still plenty of loose ends that need to be addressed. However, a lot of things need to fall into place before the real story starts to hit. The prophecy that Eve talks about so much has barely been addressed. Then there are the looming questions of who is or isn't pregnant. Will Victor finally get what is coming for him or will he get the best of our mc again.

I will say the last 2 chapters will answer some questions but leave you with even more. We need to see some old familiar faces again too. I promised the return of 2 fan favorites. No not Britney, fuck that bitch.

I have such a long and deep story that it will take several games to get it all out. Just remember that no matter how dark and bleak things will seem at times, the over all ending will more than make up for it all and more.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes