Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Hi everyone, I got the feedback

1. sorry for the optimization problem. I will fix it as soon as possible.
2. It's seems people don't like the kind of game here. Where should I post? Any website like F95zone?

Sorry again if I break rules here.
When people figure out it's a netori game (main character stealing women from others) you will get more people playing. The initial complaints were from people that thought it was NTR (main character losing women to others)

kros94

Mar 20, 2023

2. It's seems people don't like the kind of game here. Where should I post? Any website like F95zone?

1.ok
2.it is probably biggest site on this planet so if ppl doesnt like it try another universe? (or u wanted ask something else?)

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
I'm not putting a review yet since it's just a first draft.

It's cheating/netori and not NTR
The Engrish is so bad it's funny, yet understandable for the most part.
The optimisation is a huge problem. To start, there is no reason to require such resources for this VN, but I never finished the game! It closed several times and made my computer restart twice! Now, I know my PC is on its last leg and will not finish the year, but it's the first time that happened to me. I could understand if the quality was there, but it isn't. It's not bad, it's just not 4K (that I can see fine)
Basically, keep an eye on it but don't bother until the next version.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm not putting a review yet since it's just a first draft.

It's cheating/netori and not NTR
The Engrish is so bad it's funny, yet understandable for the most part.
The optimisation is a huge problem. To start, there is no reason to require such resources for this VN, but I never finished the game! It closed several times and made my computer restart twice! Now, I know my PC is on its last leg and will not finish the year, but it's the first time that happened to me. I could understand if the quality was there, but it isn't. It's not bad, it's just not 4K (that I can see fine)
Basically, keep an eye on it but don't bother until the next version.
How do you figure the optimization is bad? It's not even running at 120mb. Unless you're running a gig of ram, there's something else causing your problems. (Oh and thanks for making me load the game up to check, I need to add my naming mod to this. Am definitely NOT going to be a 'Hank'. :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:
Reactions: Lust0ne and ktunga

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
There we go. Much better. Sorry, dev. I had to. lol SunnyGive You really should let us name the MC ourselves. You also need a native English speaker to proofread for you.
1681784448614.png

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021

为了避免收到一堆差评 你应该快点在标签里加上NTR f95里绝大多数都是中东人和西方人 因为他们宗教习俗的原因你最好在首页加粗加重写上“本作品有NTR和blackmail内容” 如果不写甚至没有标签 他们玩过之后才发现有类似内容就会开始攻击你 f95里很多游戏都有旷日持久的关于ntr的争论和骂战
游戏本身不错就是你得先优化代码 其他问题相比这个都不是问题 就我个人而言 假如0.2还是会出现爆内存跳乱码 我肯定会直接删了你的游戏 毕竟没人会为了一个renpy游戏毁了自己的电脑

Last edited:

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
My new memory motherboard and cpu are all made the garbled code appear because of this game.My computer can play all 3A smoothly.I was so surprised last night too.

Last edited:

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Let me see if I understand. This is a netori game and not netorare/netorase?(Not sure on my spellings of those) But the MC has to blackmail girls to be with him?
For our asian culture, NTR is undifferentiated. I have been playing English games for many years, but so far I can't remember the few words you said about NTR too.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

leonard2.100

Mar 30, 2023
I've read a couple of discussions.
Here's one thing confused me, what is the difference between NTR and Netori exactly? :LUL:
Or should I ask what is the difference between NTR in here and the original NTR(which's in jap)?
I am not familiar with NTR things.

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
I've read a couple of discussions.
Here's one thing confused me, what is the difference between NTR and Netori exactly? :LUL:
Or should I ask what is the difference between NTR in here and the original NTR(which's in jap)?
I am not familiar with NTR things.
did u tryed google netori and netorare?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
it can because dev used show and not scene in renpy, so there is no garbage collection going on, the new pictures will be plastered over the ones already there, so depending on how you play the game will balloon over time.
It maxed out on 200mb memory usage for me.

Reactions: Dorf56
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes