kros94

Mar 20, 2023
so netori or netorare? dev marked himself as NTR lover but kinda dont know what to expect from this game :D

and if netorare included in game will it be avoidable (as u can PREVENT it from HAPPENING or u only close eyes and u dont see it?)

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
so netori or netorare? dev marked himself as NTR lover but kinda dont know what to expect from this game :D

and if netorare included in game will it be avoidable (as u can PREVENT it from HAPPENING or u only close eyes and u dont see it?)
It's only cheating, so netori.
It doesn't look like like netorare will be included. Of course I don't know, but I played the first chapter and it looks more like a MC intending to corrupt a mother and her daughter(s), so far he's cucking the husband through blackmailing the wife.

Reactions: kros94

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
The new version is much better in terms of performance. Had to start a new game for the fix to take effect, but the lag is gone! Even with the poor translation, i found the sex scenes with Qingyu pretty damn hot. Lots of references to the cheating in the dirty talk and her thoughts, which is what i like to see in netori scenes.

ccwwdz

Dec 24, 2018
Finally, a game made by VAM instead of Illusion's HS! I can even recognize the asset used in the game, "modern apartment" and "Jill's apartment". I was wondering why there is few author making game with VAM. Maybe the optimization of VAM is not that good? The video quality and gravity effect is amazing for VAM however it can cause a heavy fps drop like 30 if you have a few persons and light source in your scene even with a decent desktop. Anyway, it's a good start, cheers!

Reactions: Shenloong91

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Nice start. A bit too fast and too much in the first night. It must not be slow burn over months, but a little bit in small pieces would be more interesting. The story is quite simple. The English text is horrible. The pink colour in her thoughts is very difficult to read.
It is a start and I'm looking forward. :)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Little Secret of Xies [v0.1.2] [SunnyGive]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Little Secret of Xies [v0.1.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 106mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

Reactions: Displayme
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes