jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Would it be necessary to add kinetic novel? , since there are no options to choose from.

SunnyGive

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2022
Mostly humiliation in this game which I am sure is a kink for a few players.

It is kind of over the top, the whole concept is off putting in a number of places, the constant referencing to cuckolding comes across as some ones wish fantasy so it could be replaced by something else perhaps.

I had given this game a go, as it looked interesting, but I am having issues with the flow of the translation and the guy really looks in need of a major overhaul, just to angular in features and some of his expressions are just depressing.

I'm going to put this aside and maybe revisit it in down the track sometime and hope it will improve with the script and delivery.

For me, one of most important thing is it can be "USED", that is why constant referencing to cuckolding, if you are a NTR lover.

But you are right, only few people can accept it, I am pretty sure. After chapter 2, there will be more female charactor and more propound plot.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
I don't like NTR, but this dev has GOOD SKILLS DOING great "waifus". So I'll wait patience when this dev will do some more like my taste

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Decided to try it but ended droping the game , renders are average ate best but I could give a pass to it but I don't like this kind of netori were you just turn them in sluts, other dudes jerking off on top of her, other guys get too handsy, now we see the wife trying and fucking the husband small dick so yeah not my cup of tea, seems the girls will not be only for the mc.
Netori were we make them for the mc yes but here we just turn them in common whores and nothing more so yeah will just drop it. Anyway good luck with game .

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes