VN Ren'Py The Loop [v0.0.2.1] [Professor Historian]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Played this and it's short. Plus game broke when I got to "You've been through the loop 1 time". Next time I played it, I got to where it says we'll try it some place else and it said the diner and broke again. lol Seems like your game doesn't like me this time, bro. :ROFLMAO:

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Played this and it's short. Plus game broke when I got to "You've been through the loop 1 time". Next time I played it, I got to where it says we'll try it some place else and it said the diner and broke again. lol Seems like your game doesn't like me this time, bro. :ROFLMAO:
That's... actually a pretty big bug. Thanks for reporting it. I'll fix it ASAP.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Silence

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hey guys,

There was a pretty big bug with one of the labels that prevented players who followed Mallory's path to access the Diner and its content. Thank you Dark Silence for reporting it. I've now fixed it and you should have access to everything. To apologize for the inconvenience, I've added a new scene in this release that should have been in the next update. I've also added some quality of life features to the game.

You can find the updated links and the changelog in the OP.

Have fun!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Loop [v0.0.2.1] [Professor Historian] - Compressed

Win/Linux [67 MB]
- - - -

Mac [53 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheLoop-0.0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Professor Historian

nospamwanted

Jan 24, 2022
Nah, sorry, not my thing. The way the MC thinks about the girls.. Nope..
Gave me the feeling that the dev is a 16 year or so guy with no respect for women.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I like the tags, but where are the nipples? There's a slider for that if you don't want to use the good ones (like Headlights).
1721502988677.png
The basic ones look like pinched clay, but they are better than nothing.
Breasts without nipples have no point.

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
Professor Historian Hello. If you don't mind me asking why this new game and courtship got abandoned?
I mean... you said it'll be back and it's not abandoned but there have been no news about it anymore or that's what I think so

Professor Historian

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I like the tags, but where are the nipples? There's a slider for that if you don't want to use the good ones (like Headlights).
View attachment 3850498
The basic ones look like pinched clay, but they are better than nothing.
Breasts without nipples have no point.
Damn, I thought something looked wrong with Mallory's and Winter's topless renders, and it might have just been their nipples.

Before After
Before 1721514950245.png
Before After
winter sexy 4.png 1721514982255.png

For Winter, I played with the areola a bit too. What do you think? Better?

What's Headlights? Any good tips for changing the colour of the nipple or the areola? I'd like to make Winter's more pink.

Our MC has magical powers, I see.
When he has to choose between Stephine or Summer, whichever he chooses, the other magically has to go to the ladies' room. :ROFLMAO:
I like the game so far.
Thanks, I'm glad you liked the game! Yeah, sometimes you have to sacrifice realism for the story to get moving. Maybe I could add a scene where MC chooses neither of them and they both go to the bathroom? :ROFLMAO:

Professor Historian Hello. If you don't mind me asking why this new game and courtship got abandoned?
I mean... you said it'll be back and it's not abandoned but there have been no news about it anymore or that's what I think so
Actually, I've answered this question many times. Courtship is not abandoned. However, it was a ambitious project for a first game, and I bit more than I could chew. I also had a rough couple of years on a personal level, and at some point it was just too much. The Loop is a much smaller project with a clear ending. My hope is to eventually have some success on Steam and Patreon so I can have the funds and resources for a bigger endeavour like Courtship. For now though, it's not the case.

Meanwhile if you want a bit more Courtship, you can always play , a little something I put together for the fans.

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote