• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
View attachment 2011358
.....reminded me of this......
..thx for the share...
I can't believe this is real and that Butcha-U agreed to this. Like we all know him as the dude who's been drawing raunchy hentai for over a decade, but for whatever reasons, someone decided to hire him to illustrate a manga that has a bland plot and vague sex scenes. Like I'd totally understand if he wanted to get into the serial manga industry or change artistic directions, but man, he could have chosen a better story.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is isekai avoidable?
Yes, just turn off your pc and go back to being an office rat. :whistle::coffee:

I can't believe this is real and that Butcha-U agreed to this. Like we all know him as the dude who's been drawing raunchy hentai for over a decade, but for whatever reasons, someone decided to hire him to illustrate a manga that has a bland plot and vague sex scenes. Like I'd totally understand if he wanted to get into the serial manga industry or change artistic directions, but man, he could have chosen a better story.
Sometimes you have to choose money, it seems. :whistle::coffee:
Or rather, sometimes money chooses for you.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Ferghus

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
..and Mizuryu kei was the artist for the light novel......fun times......

• Sad
Reactions: Ferghus

dark998

May 23, 2020
Getting the mfc100u.dll error when trying to use the launcher too, both required runtimes already installed (Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile and Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1)

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Getting the mfc100u.dll error when trying to use the launcher too, both required runtimes already installed (Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile and Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1)
For anyone having the mfc100u.dll error, just download said .dll from anywhere you feel it's safe enough (just do a "mfc100u.dll download" search on google). After downloading said .dll, just cut and paste it in the same folder as "Launcher.exe". Should fix it

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
There are two difficulties:
Casual mode: There is no ongoing debt. You can outshine the competition eventually in a debt-free situation.
Normal mode: There is a monthly debt to be paid. The brothels are in danger of closing if the reincarnator's brothel continues to attract your customers.
Btw does this imply that in the normal mode your time is limited, and you have to conquer the other brothels asap?

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
can you change the resolution somehwere? I have a Ultra Wide Monitor and on windowed I cant see shit and on full screen i see every singe pixle :(

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Btw does this imply that in the normal mode your time is limited, and you have to conquer the other brothels asap?
If the other brothels are taking all of your customers, then yes as you will not be able to pay off the debt. It also affects the battle h as some of the girls require puzzle solving under normal mode. Casual is relaxed with no debt and straightforward battles with no puzzles.

Last edited:
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
View attachment 2011358
.....reminded me of this......
..thx for the share...
I remember that one. But another series did it earlier. An Ugly Bastard with insane healing magic that he uses to earn money for lots of brothels. The art was pretty meh, but he healed a woman cut literally in half in an instant because a noble wanted to see his healing.
That's the one that came to my mind. Though I can't remember the title. It's been years since I saw it last.
While looking for the name, I also found " JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World " which is apparently pretty popular. It's about a man who was hit by Truck-kun trying to save a girl but failed. He gets a bunch of cheat abilities and runs off to adventure. But the mc of the story is the girl he failed to rescue who got nothing and had to resort to selling herself but decides that if she has no choice, she'll be the best at it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

dark998

May 23, 2020
For anyone having the mfc100u.dll error, just download said .dll from anywhere you feel it's safe enough (just do a "mfc100u.dll download" search on google). After downloading said .dll, just cut and paste it in the same folder as "Launcher.exe". Should fix it
Thanks. Just a heads up for those who could run into the same issue: Im using Windows 10 64-bit and in my case downloading the 64-bit version of the dll didn't work, had to use the 32-bit version of mfc100u.dll to access the launcher.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
"Horse girls like when you feel their chest and pull their tail"
Shouldn't it be their mane/hair they enjoy having pulled? Because a horse will fuck you up if you yank on their tail.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
A game of hypocrisy. The other brothels and yours are being put out of business by this new one, which is supposedly wrong and unfair, and yet we're now attempting to do the same thing by taking over not only this new one but the others as well. Exactly the same thing.
By the description, this red-light district have multiple brothels, each catering to specific fetishes with each races running their own business. This mean the competitions does not step on each other's toe, since they all have something the others don't.
The new brothel run by the reincarnator though uses cheat abilities to steal everyone's customers.
We on the other hand are trying to unite the other brothels in a mutually beneficial relationship and join together into one "brand" as to have a chance at all to compete with the new brothel.

TL;DR: Imagine a foreign supermarket drop down in the neighborhood, and all the mom & pop local businesses need to form a local market to not get bankrupted.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes